PDA

View Full Version : Wolfclaw Type II

Ronyx
02-03-2007, 10:59 PM
I had recently bought this keyboard for my rig but seeing as the software was on a floppy (yea u heard me right, a floppy :alien: ) i can't install it. My question is, has anyone got an uploaded version of the software somewhere on the net? I checked out the official website and couldn't find an online version of the software to download.

The keyboard runs fine without the software, all the things are picked up apart from the two USB ports allocated on top of it. Another thing is that I'd like to remap the keys on it. I was hoping that the software might let me do that but if anyone knows of any other programs that would let me do that then great.

Thxs in advance
-Ronyx

klingelton
02-06-2007, 08:38 AM
wow the driver for this keyboard is hard to find! I'm determined now though!

klingelton
02-06-2007, 08:52 AM
it's beaten me. It seems they're more concerned with selling these units rather than supporting the poor mugs who buy them (no offense meant) I've fired off an email in their general direction and hopefully we'll get a link or the files back sometime soon. If they say "we provided them on a disk" I'm going to kill them. Who owns a disk drive now anyways!

Durrthock
02-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Theres no drivers read here
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1851649,00.asp

And what are you putting in the usb

Ronyx
02-07-2007, 03:39 AM
I just wanted to remap some keys, and I'm hooking up an iRiver USB MP3 player to it. Is that non compatible with it or...?

xmastree
02-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Who owns a disk drive now anyways!Some of us do...
http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6418

Ronyx
02-09-2007, 08:48 AM
It seems like this keyboard doesn't support MP3 players. Well iRiver for sure. I just hooked up an Xbox 360 USB to it and it recognized it perfectly fine.

klingelton
02-13-2007, 10:43 AM
are you sure that the keyboard carries enough power through the hub to power an external device such as an ipod. I have a Zboard and the usb hub on that barely powers my mouse.