PDA

View Full Version : Everybody's current favorites.

xRyokenx
02-09-2007, 11:57 PM
This thread is about exactly that. Post what games you're into right now, and your favorites that you don't play anymore. If there's another thread like this, I'm sorry... but hey, you do need updates every once in a while.

Since I got my 521mb 6800xt and my dual core CPU, I've been enjoying games a LOT more, here are my current favorites that I play:

Dungeon Siege 2
Halo
The Command & Conquer First Decade
MechCommander 2
Star Wars Empire at War (not really much though, over the LAN was more fun)
Morrowind (have yet to purchase this and Oblivion)
Oblivion

Here's my all time favorites (those on the list above are included):

All C&C games excluding Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge (they were real cheesy)
Red Alert: A Path Beyond (a mod for Renegade)
MechWarrior 4 and MW4 Mercenaries (would love to buy a copy of Mercs)
Blitzkrieg
The Sims (it was okay if you played it right, although it's hard to figure the "right" way out though...)
...and a few more I can't think of right now...

Commando
02-10-2007, 12:30 AM
BF 2142

It ridiculously addicting. Believe it or not, I don't enjoy regular war type games. I get enough of that at work. But this game is blast.

Reyer
02-10-2007, 03:01 AM
oh man,

i used to love dungeon siege 2
i played the hell out of that game

i got some cool mod things and i even had a gun that shot out chickens

im thinking about going out and buying it aggain just to remember

simon275
02-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Current favs

Delta Force Black Hawk Down
CS:S
Total Annihilation

Past favs

Transport Tycoon
Arcanum
BF1942
CS 1.6

sirkillalot617
02-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Well iv moved back to playing oblivion damn good game.

I play 2142 now and again but im really getting into games like elder scrolls I just got dark messigher which iv started to play quite abit.

Also got a demo of sid miers railroads its stupidly addictive.

xRyokenx
02-10-2007, 10:16 AM
With my new rig, I managed to get the BF2142 demo to work, on high graphics too (which would never be the case on my archaic one), and that game is freakin' sweet. Although the team I was on yesterday sucked and we got stomped, I still had fun. I would play DS2 more, but my brother isn't really into playing it at the moment, and I don't care for starting again in single player and then later starting over in multiplayer... but yeah, the Elder Scrolls are fun... now only to lay my hands on Morrowind and Oblivion...

EDIT: I used to play Delta Force online for a little while, I think the one I played was Land Warrior... it's been a while, but I still have some great memories of getting up before school and playing DF2 with my brothers over the LAN, that was fun... and Total Annihilation was fun, just a little slow... it took way to long to build up, but heck, Supreme Commander should be awesome.

Durrthock
02-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Around Halloween time I was playing 2142 but it lost its luster.
Right now I'm loading on bf2 I just like it better. And the Fx are still awesome.