PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak

Ironcat
02-16-2007, 12:34 PM
I am sure most of you have some sort of voice chat program to use while you're gaming, but if you don't go check out TeamSpeak.
It's fee and it works great!

Zephik
02-16-2007, 01:02 PM
I love TeamSpeak, I hate my headset though. It's the kind that feels like its cutting your ears off after 10 minutes of use. Anyone have a headset recommendation? I need something a bit more comfortable, but also not too expensive.

andymushu
02-16-2007, 04:30 PM
personally i prefer ventrilo. the voice quality sounds much better IMO. it is free as well

Ichbin
03-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Teamspeak 3 however is in Development. Its supposed to have greater administraion abilities. GROUP PERMISSIONS!!!!! (<----awesome ftw)
And codecs that blow ventrillo outta the water.

Also, another cool feature is that each person will be able to have their own little "Avatar" next to their name while in teamspeak, giving each person a little uniqueness. I'm look forward to it.

Ironcat
03-01-2007, 09:16 PM
But if you're using TS to chat during gaming sessions your screen is filled with... GAMING.

Why would you care if you had an avatar or a naked picture of Borat next to your name? The only time anyone would see it is when they first log in.

progbuddy
03-01-2007, 10:41 PM
But if you're using TS to chat during gaming sessions your screen is filled with... GAMING.

Why would you care if you had an avatar or a naked picture of Borat next to your name? The only time anyone would see it is when they first log in.

LMAO.

You neva get this, you neva get this... :D

Ichbin
03-01-2007, 10:49 PM
i dont game all the time, but i always am on teamspeak. Its just there so i can talk to my friends.

and also..it was just an idea from the devs of teamspeak. Lol, i dont know if its gonna be implemented.

crazzyyredneck
03-02-2007, 02:11 AM

Hahaha Very True.