PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Zephik
02-23-2007, 04:08 AM
OKay, I seem to have a problem with breaking mice. Is there a dura-tough mouse or something out there? Because in the past like 3 months, I have spent over 100 bucks on mice. lol Its freaking ridiculous...

M@X@ CASE - freaks
02-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Get expensive one for a change

Zephik
02-23-2007, 07:13 AM
You mean cheap? I haven't ever bought a cheap mouse before. They arent breaking because they are cheap, they are breaking because I am an idiot and I don't carry a stress ball where ever I go. lol

I need something like those tough notebooks, or those tough nextel cellphones. That would be sweet...

M@X@ CASE - freaks
02-23-2007, 08:21 AM
So your mice die because of your nerves??? If so, buy 1 brick and throw it at you when you wish to destroy your mouse

Lairy Fiquid
02-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Or mod a mouse into a brick :think:

sirkillalot617
02-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Just get a cheapo dell like mine iv thrown it tons of time into the wall and its 3 years old and still working

M@X@ CASE - freaks
02-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Fast thinking Lairy Fiquid, + rep for you

Crimson Sky
02-23-2007, 09:18 PM
I don't understand what you're doing to these mice...what part breaks on them?

progbuddy
02-23-2007, 09:43 PM
You should get a stainless steel mouse :p.

blue73
02-23-2007, 09:53 PM
First off You need to go here http://www.spycatcheronline.co.uk/

Then You need to find a mouse You like to wrap the body armour in... You short tempered bugger You..LOL

Zephik
02-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I don't understand what you're doing to these mice...what part breaks on them?

Well its usually a variety of things. Sometimes the mouse buttons will break, sometimes the scroll wheel will get jammed or completely fall off, or sometimes the cord will snap in half or if I have a wireless mouse the door will fall off and the batteries will keep falling out. But more often than not, its that I get pwn'd in WarRock and I throw it at my wall shattering it like glass...

lol

You should get a stainless steel mouse :p.

No no, 3mm thick Brushed Aluminum! Gotta keep it classy ;)

Zephik
02-23-2007, 09:59 PM
First off You need to go here http://www.spycatcheronline.co.uk/

Then You need to find a mouse You like to wrap the body armour in... You short tempered bugger You..LOL

lol I'm not short tempered! :denial:

blue73
02-23-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't know what to say Mucker. I could say spend some serious Dollar and end-up with a very good mouse. But You are capable of "outbursts"..Crikey this is a tuffey... Do You have therapy/Insurance?..LOL........An Old Mancunian Proverb..."Brute Force And Ignorance Will Get You Nowhere.....But It Makes You Feel Good"....It's Up To Youuu Duude...:rolleyes: Peace..

Zephik
02-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I think what I am going to do, is either get a gold plated mouse (I don't break really expensive things) or I'll get a super cheap-o mouse with some decent review ratings. I don't break them _that_ often, its just that the ones that I have broken were $30+ laser mice, which quickly adds up.

Another option is that I could get better at WarRock and not play the 32 player/small map games. lol

blue73
02-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Forgive me Snow if this has been mentioned before, do You use Your mouses/mice for a lot of gaming or just general usage?

Zephik
02-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Forgive me Snow if this has been mentioned before, do You use Your mouses/mice for a lot of gaming or just general usage?

Both

I game just about as much as I use it for general usage. That's slowly changing as I start getting into more educational classes and work though. I'll probably end up using my mice more for graphical creation/editing software here in about a month or so.

blue73
02-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Both

I game just about as much as I use it for general usage. That's slowly changing as I start getting into more educational classes and work though. I'll probably end up using my mice more for graphical creation/editing software here in about a month or so.

Is it not possible to use two mices maybe..? Forgive me for stating the obvious mate, but one for gaming, a good trusted mouse and one for just...well usage. That's possible isn't it?

Crimson Sky
02-23-2007, 11:00 PM
. But more often than not, its that I get pwn'd in WarRock and I throw it at my wall shattering it like glass...

lol

you don't need a better mouse then you need anger management help. Whats the point of this thread if you're breaking the mouse by throwing it. we can't help you with sissy fits.

Zephik
02-23-2007, 11:20 PM
The point of this thread was supposed to be quick and simple, not two pages long. I just wanted to know if there were any mice out there that are more suited for rugged use. I've only thrown it hard once, most other times they break because of either accidents or wear and tear or because I had a quick burst of temper and rattled it too hard.

But I thought of an idea to solve my problem so I'm closing this thread. Thanks for trying to help guys. ^_^