PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight (2008)

Zephik
03-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Don't know if any of you have heard of this yet, but I just came across it about 10 minutes ago. Pretty cool!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

I loved the first movie so I hope the sequel is going to be just as good.

Aero
03-12-2007, 09:21 PM
my friend has been going off about this since about the time of the last movie:p. I can't wait for this. Batman is amazing.

Spawn-Inc
03-12-2007, 11:28 PM
as far as movies go i can't wait for Resident Evil Extinction, September 21st 07. i LOVE resident evil best movies/games ever, so much so that this is my 4th copy of resident evil 4 http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150101296906&rd=1&rd=1

nil8
03-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Batman is one of the cooler superheroes because he's a normal human. A rich sociopath with martial skills and purpose. Sweet.

xRyokenx
03-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Ahh, Resident Evil 4 looks dumb to me, I watched a friend play it, all you do is blow the heads off fat people and kill zombies and crap, whoop-dee-doo... ahh, don't mind me, just ranting about something I don't like. The others seem to have interesting storylines from what I've heard, haven't played them though, there's so much gross "mess" that I can handle...

Batman is cool, normal human, lots of cash, martial arts, and technology, by far the best part. :D

DaveW
03-13-2007, 06:19 AM
I watched a friend play it, all you do is blow the heads off fat people and kill zombies and crap, whoop-dee-doo...

If Resident Evil actually was like that, then it would be amazing. It's actually a tedious and boring game lacking in plot and character development.

Then again, i'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Series, to which people say it's a tedious and boring game with little action and ludicrous over-emphasis on character development.

-Dave

xRyokenx
03-13-2007, 10:35 AM
By "little action", they probably mean the sneaking around, etc. If they had the Metal Gear series for PC, I'd probably try it out, it looks cool to me... I can't wait until I get ahold of Oblivion though, it'll be nice to have something where you shoot an arrow at point blank and it actually hits, unlike some other game I played. *ahem Morrowind ahem*

Seriously though, great game, horrible combat system. We need to get a letter or petition or something going to Bethesda that if they were to implement at least two to three person multiplayer, they would:

1) Get a LOT more customers.
2) My money
3) A much more enjoyable game and more people would like them, mainly those that like MMOFPS and MMORPGs.

New Batman movie you say? This I'ma go see when it comes out.

armadilloben
03-13-2007, 10:50 PM
If Resident Evil actually was like that, then it would be amazing. It's actually a tedious and boring game lacking in plot and character development.

Then again, i'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Series, to which people say it's a tedious and boring game with little action and ludicrous over-emphasis on character development.

-Dave
i personally lovet the metal gear games i love the attention to detail in portable ops for my psp i love how developed the storyline is just 90 percent of the time i have no clue as to wtf is going on :lick:

Drum Thumper
03-14-2007, 04:45 AM

-Dave

Haha, Metal Gear FTW! I picked up the original for the NES off of Ebay a couple years ago--now to replace my 72 pin connector and I'll be ready to rock lol...hmm...prehaps there will be a case mod in that endevour as well..hmm

Damnit Dave, now you got me thinking of yet another mod to put on the back burner!:D

nil8
03-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Then you will be happy to know that RE4 is supposed to be released for the PC in June in the states.

The port from the PS2 is their base and so far in the international markets it's craptastic. They didn't upgrade or change anything. It's a direct port. Graphics look horrible, and the game shows it's age on modern hardware.

Check out biohazard 4 reviews on google. You'll find them on in English on AU and UK sites.

I have a friend who's a zombie gamer. He loves to blast anything that shambles and he mentioned RE4 to me a few days ago.