PDA

View Full Version : huh? what happened?

public_eyesore
06-20-2005, 07:35 PM
i posted in a few threads last night and now they are gone, i also pmd someone and the mail reciept in my mail box disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else?

Zeus
06-20-2005, 08:22 PM
yes actually. What gives?

Malatory
06-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Looks like there were some server issues yesterday/ last night. As I tried to delete a dup post of mine and in someone elses thread they were asking why there posts were deleted. I also was having a hard to loading things yesterday.

Bum
06-21-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm thinking it was the Whippuh. I posted a link to the engraving tutorial that he has featured up front today, but mine was posted 2 days ago. He REALLY wanted to post it I guess. ;) jk

Dante
06-21-2005, 12:54 PM
You guys there seems to be something wrong with the site...It is currently being worked on, but I have no idea when it will be fixed. It seems to just be randomly going down. I heard yesterday there was a problem with the DNS and that they were trying to get that fixed.

I will give you guys updates as I get them. Thanks for being patient.

public_eyesore
06-21-2005, 04:05 PM
would it be safe to say that pms disappeared too or what if its still in he persons box and i seem inpacient?

Dante
06-21-2005, 05:01 PM
would it be safe to say that pms disappeared too or what if its still in he persons box and i seem inpacient?

I would give it a day or two. See if the person responds to you. If they don't let us know.

The_Wippuh
06-21-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm thinking it was the Whippuh. I posted a link to the engraving tutorial that he has featured up front today, but mine was posted 2 days ago. He REALLY wanted to post it I guess. ;) jk

Ok, that's it Bum, I'm gonna drag you out back and beat you down! After I'm done kicking your ass Dante is truly going to fear "the guns".

YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME!!!

Remember that you spell Wippuh with one h when you're coming to in that dirty lil' sewer!

Crimson Sky
06-21-2005, 07:18 PM
The site auto switches from one server to another as problems or bugs are discovered on a server. When they're switching, there's going to be small site issues, and DNS refresh delays to deal with, but it's the price for keeping things alive....well most of the time.

Bum
06-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Bring it on Wimppuh, I know Karate..... and seven other Japanese words! :D

Gee, did I mispell that name again?

Zeus
06-21-2005, 08:57 PM
no, you got it right

Dash20
06-22-2005, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the update guys, this makes sense because I thought one of my posts got deleted manually, but I couldn't figure out why. Now I know. :)