PDA

View Full Version : Boxing with my friends

Reyer
03-30-2007, 02:03 AM
i made a boxing video. i edited it using vegas 7.0. its my first vegas edited video and im happy with it.

im still getting the hang of it.

pW29FVrFvfE

Reyer
03-30-2007, 02:04 AM
and dont worry, its not a seriouse video, i was trying to make it corny

danthegeek
03-30-2007, 02:41 AM
This what me and my friends do in my buddy Konals garage. Mostly MMA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6nuoHRZdMw

Crimson Sky
03-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Reyer...sorta like a girl fight..go to a gym and get some proper training. :p Vegas is very cool though, that's what i use.

gaz_the_chav
03-30-2007, 06:58 AM
Hmmmmm I agree lol looks like your trying to slap each other lol.

Only joking

BTW what is the name and artist of that song anyone know?!

-gaz

GT40_GearHead
03-30-2007, 07:19 AM
the big guy with the green t-shirt was funny !

the first time you see him smack the other dude, it looks like he said something like .... and stay down bitch :D:D

lol was every one OK after the "shooting" was over

DaveW
03-30-2007, 07:36 AM
You should see me at Karate. I'm good at taking hits and avoiding them; i got a reputation for being able to get in a sneaky fast jab when my opponent isn't expecting it. I don't hit hard though, which is my main weakness; also my left side is pathetic. My kicks are high and strong, but inaccurate. I get the impression that people enjoy sparring with me though, which is good; the only people who i don't like sparring with are the assholes that actually try to take you down in one punch, it kind of misses the point. Thankfully, i only know one or two guys like that, and even they aren't so bad.

I miss Karate...haven't been able to go in a while :(

Nice video though dude. Looked hilarious where you sped it up!

-Dave

GT40_GearHead
03-30-2007, 07:57 AM
the only people who i don't like sparring with are the assholes that actually try to take you down in one punch

they may look like assholes in karate class

but take my word for it, that is the best thing you should do on the street, no body is gonna call it off there !

shoot first, you may not have a chance later

DaveW
03-30-2007, 08:56 AM
they may look like assholes in karate class

but take my word for it, that is the best thing you should do on the street, no body is gonna call it off there !

shoot first, you may not have a chance later

It's not the point of sparring though. We get taught 2 ways to use every technique at my class: what to use on the street, and what to use when sparring. If you try and take someone's teeth out at a competition, you're facing immediate disqualification.

-Dave

nil8
03-30-2007, 02:13 PM
That's the difference between sport and real world application.
In sport, it's more about technique and aptitude of the art.
In the real world, it's more about resolving the violence quickly and with as little physical damage or conflict as possible.

As for the video. Good work for an early attempt. Nice editing. The music is a bit corny, but the actual editing work is well done.
If you're going to do this again, increase lighting. It creates an interesting shadowed contrast, but your main subjects are dark with background lighting.

Still, very good. Keep it up.

Kahamri
03-30-2007, 02:37 PM
How about that, i train at a Jorge Gurgil gym (same gym as Rich franklin from ufc) We do mauy thai and bjj.

Reyer
03-30-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah, it wasnt to serious.
it was more like, something else to do other than play halo. Its funny as hell too

Reyer
03-30-2007, 07:33 PM
you cant expect much from abunch of 8th graders either.

nil8
03-31-2007, 12:46 AM
Better than what I could do. I'm a video editing retard.
Like I said, keep it up. I'd like to see your next attempt.

GT40_GearHead
03-31-2007, 01:14 AM
as some asked earlier, whats the name of the song you used ?

Reyer
03-31-2007, 03:34 AM
the song is called

Clubbed to Death
its by Rob Dougan

PMq4akUZr8c

its kind of a wierd cool video

Reijerkollesmoth
07-15-2007, 01:09 PM
i made a boxing video. i edited it using vegas 7.0. its my first vegas edited video and im happy with it.

im still getting the hang of it.

pW29FVrFvfE

Hey Nazi, perhaps you might want to tell this forum what you told me....

Bucko
07-15-2007, 01:11 PM
If you don't want your arse banned quick smart, you should at least say who your are before you go calling our members Nazi's.

GT40_GearHead
07-15-2007, 05:30 PM
what the hell was that lol

.Maleficus.
07-15-2007, 08:06 PM
what the hell was that lol
All your answers lie here. (http://thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9442)

GT40_GearHead
07-16-2007, 01:34 AM
oh brother......

thanks Maleficus