PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2

Spawn-Inc
04-05-2007, 12:25 AM
ok this is REALY REALY pissing me off. i can't open the cheat menu when i press ctrl+shift+c i keep trying and trying but it won't friggin open. i tried pressing i think ctrl+shift+alt+c and it opened but only the one time. any suggestions!?!?

Note: i have the latest update.

Canadian Eh?
04-07-2007, 07:09 AM
Try surfing around on some fansites. Someone else might have had this problem. I know i haven't! Um...Maybe try reinstalling it. I know you would lose your save files but if it works you could get everything back with a cheat, couldn't you?:D

Spawn-Inc
04-12-2007, 09:12 PM
well i think i have it fixed somewhat... i have to hold down SHFT + CTRL then press ALT + the windows key then C and it seems to work. its weird but it works. also i did try uninstalling and reinstalling but i still have to do it this way.

dfigravity
04-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Sims 2 makes me angry. I dont know why. Those stupid people are so hard to keep happy! :mad:

Spawn-Inc
04-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Sims 2 makes me angry. I dont know why. Those stupid people are so hard to keep happy! :mad:

yes you said it! i can only look after 1 person. i just play it to build home theater setups and cool stuff like that. also i try and get the hot chicks to make out on it hehe.. but it gets boring FAST. i have already stopped playing it and i've only had it for a week now.

dfigravity
04-13-2007, 12:57 AM
yes you said it! i can only look after 1 person. i just play it to build home theater setups and cool stuff like that. also i try and get the hot chicks to make out on it hehe.. but it gets boring FAST. i have already stopped playing it and i've only had it for a week now.

It's weird because the original Sims was more addicting than crack. Not that I've ever had crack, but I can imagine from the stories that I've heard. So what went wrong between the first and second games? They seem to be almost identical...

simon275
04-13-2007, 05:31 AM
It's weird because the original Sims was more addicting than crack. Not that I've ever had crack, but I can imagine from the stories that I've heard. So what went wrong between the first and second games? They seem to be almost identical...

I think it is really the original was so new and clever. The second one on paper is better in every way. There is this one thing in it which is annoying where people in the Sims2 have an aspiration system like get a raise at work or get a skill level up. In the original your Sims where happy if they where fed, bathed, slept and had some one fun.

But now something else is put on the user plate. The sims now can look after their basic needs themselves and you have to direct them for their aspirations so maybe people where addicted to making sure there sims went to the toilet.

From a physiological stand point people may be that paternal feeling people get from bathing there sims that is so addictive.

Personally I hated the old Sims but I love the Sims 2.

Bucko
04-13-2007, 06:56 AM
I had The Sims for the PS2. I got bored with it and would build walls around the people so they couldn't get out. No food or water and they would get the ****s, piss on the floor and eventually die. Their death is boring too...

dfigravity
04-13-2007, 07:22 AM
I had The Sims for the PS2. I got bored with it and would build walls around the people so they couldn't get out. No food or water and they would get the ****s, piss on the floor and eventually die. Their death is boring too...

Didn't you get money or something if you got married and then did that to your spouse? That's sick and twisted btw...I like it :twisted:

Spawn-Inc
04-14-2007, 01:07 AM
the best is the bull riding for the sims 1. set it to high and the way they land and speak is just so dam funny. for the sims 2 its the stargate dance thing, i'm not sure of the name. set it to high also and they sometimes puke after using it.

Canadian Eh?
04-14-2007, 10:28 AM
I had the sims deluxe (fantastic game)
I also have sims 2 with the Uni EP, and the OFB EP.
I uninstalled sims 2 cause it's boring and fustrating. You have to complete sims wants and if they get mad or something, they dont do what you tell to, even if will fill their wants and then their wants never get filled up!
The original was break-through in it's time and was better gameplay-wise. The graphics could have been better but the game was the best of its time IMO.