PDA

View Full Version : ASUS Lamborghini Laptop.

Eclecticos
04-06-2007, 09:46 PM
One Sweeet Laptop to say the least. Great Intro to Check it Out!

http://event.asus.com/2007/nb/vx2/index.html

A Carbon Fiber Laptop. My mouth is watering. :)

Crimson Sky
04-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Lamborghini has recently allowed their name to be branded on many items, such as cheap, flimsy torch cigarette lighters made in China, to overpriced crappy laptops, made in China. These are neither endorsed or designed by Lamborghini...or manufactured by them for that matter. Total bollocks. If I could, I'd buy this laptop and run it over with my truck, then post it on youtube.

Eclecticos
04-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I agree. But this is ASUS!

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4489/asusvx2xe8.jpg

Crimson Sky
04-06-2007, 09:59 PM
...and their laptops consistently get poor reviews.

LiTHiUM0XiD3
04-06-2007, 10:03 PM
OOOOH!!!! AAAAHHH!!!! ****Y BATTERY LIFE!!! BAH WHO CARES IT HAS A LAMBO SYMBOL!!! ZOMG GOD ITS AMAZING!!!!!! w00t.......... im sure u can feel the sarcasm...... and if not...... imagine me slappin u in the face with a big steaming pile of it...

Zephik
04-06-2007, 10:06 PM
It's pretty I guess. Too flashy for me so I'll stick with Dell. Its kind of like... if it was free I would take it and be very happy with it, but I would never actually buy one.

But I'll buy a Dell for sure, then I'll give it a wicked one of a kind paint job and maybe add some other cool features that are in the realm of possibilities. ...like leather or carbon fiber.

Crimson Sky
04-06-2007, 10:07 PM
I'd also like to jam a flathead screwdriver under that fakey carbon fiber and pry it off. Then stick it on an iBook.

Eclecticos
04-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Just lettin yall know the mods are kickin' on laptops now apparently.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/218/asusvx2mo7.jpg

The RIM Fan. . .Make one of those.

Zephik
04-06-2007, 10:24 PM
I'd also like to jam a flathead screwdriver under that fakey carbon fiber and pry it off. Then stick it on an iBook.

Hey, that was just uncalled for. Mac's would NEVER put something that cheap, cheesy and over all visually unpleasing on their laptops or any of their products. I mean jeeze, you gotta give them SOME credit. At least they know better than to crap up their products with "features" like that.

and what do you mean jam? Pff, just take some soap and water. It'll probably peel right off. ;)

The RIM Fan. . .Make one of those.

You know, I would LOVE to see one of... well... ANYONE who works at Asus make one of those first. Hell, if I had a preprogrammed machine I would build hundreds of those too.

CanaBalistic
04-07-2007, 02:35 PM
To get all excited over the look of a stock product and not over its specs is demeaning to the community here. Sure its a half decent laptop, but they've been making that lambo model for 2 years now. Surely thats not somthing to get worked up over.

Eclecticos
04-07-2007, 09:50 PM
I noticed someone was making a carbon fiber pc case on here and decided. to search for existing products. . sheesh. .