PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a fan of shirts?

Spawn-Inc
04-13-2007, 02:56 AM
its late and i thought this was fairly amusing so i am posting it. i was wasting time on the internet when i cam across these pictures.

http://www.electric-clothing.com/images/pics/1024x768/fan_shirt-8.jpg

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/maker01.jpg

that would literally suck to get a nipple caught in one of those fans!

DaJe
04-13-2007, 02:59 AM
I wear as little as I can.

that would literally suck to get a nipple caught in one of those fans!

Actually, upon closer examination, it would blow.

Eclecticos
04-13-2007, 03:16 AM
OMG. . lol. . Weird. . The first picture was like well thats kind of cool I guess. . Kinda look'd like armor or sumthin. .

I could have gone without seeing the second one. A Skirt with a furry crotch pocket. . weirrrrdddooo..

Thats you ain't it spawn. . :D hahaha

DaJe
04-13-2007, 03:24 AM
Desert? In Canada!?

Though I guess people are capable of leaving their current location >_>

Spawn-Inc
04-13-2007, 03:30 AM
no its not me i wouldn't go to the hastle of making that thing. also i would have/get a mullet. and to my early comment "
that would literally suck to get a nipple caught in one of those fans!"

i meant if you had it inside out.

DaJe
04-13-2007, 03:46 AM
Oh ****, I just got the title....

a.Bird
04-13-2007, 06:39 AM

Haha, I didn't until you had said something. :banana:

DaveW
04-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Bit of a hairy guy. Gotta admit, he's got something if he's hairy and he's put that on. Whether I'd call said something 'Balls' or 'Stupidity'...

-Dave

AJ@PR
04-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Bit of a hairy guy. Gotta admit, he's got something if he's hairy and he's put that on. Whether I'd call said something 'Balls' or 'Stupidity'...

I'll take Stupidity for $300 Dave!

SnowFox
04-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Does it have a fan controler ?

Crimson Sky
04-13-2007, 06:20 PM
uhg. I believe my lunch is coming up. I don't know what frightens me more, the dirty fans, the furry batch-on-man-panties or the guy's mullet.

::gorpt!::

Slug Toy
04-13-2007, 07:02 PM
ok, that guy has a serious lack of style... fashion sense... and who knows what else. seriously... hes in the middle of the desert, too hairy to have his shirt off, wearing some strange straw hat, snowboarding shades, a tank top of fans, and what looks like a turquoise diaper with a batter pack installed. i dont think i need to say anything about the mullet.

he looks quite pleased with himself though.

Commando
04-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Am I really the first one to notice the mega mullet on that first guy?

Redneck? Geek? I didn't know you could mix the two.

DaveW
04-13-2007, 07:31 PM

Umm...

the furry batch-on-man-panties or the guy's mullet.

i dont think i need to say anything about the mullet.

also i would have/get a mullet.

So probably no. I think it's the same guy dude, how many people in the world have a shirt like that? :)

-Dave

gaz_the_chav
04-13-2007, 07:43 PM

Oh yeh lol!

uhg. I believe my lunch is coming up. I don't know what frightens me more, the dirty fans, the furry batch-on-man-panties or the guy's mullet.

::gorpt!::

Or the fact that someone has been searching weird websites to find these pictures!

Only joking!

-gaz

progbuddy
04-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Mullet Man flies to the rescue with his fan shirt!

Drum Thumper
04-13-2007, 10:58 PM

Redneck? Geek? I didn't know you could mix the two.

Although I no longer sport the mullet, I am living proof that redneck geeks do exist.

Why else would I be doing a tractor mod?

xRyokenx
04-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Mullet Man flies to the rescue with his fan shirt!

Nah, we already had a "mullet man," remember Brad kept calling Jeff that until he got a haircut? Or weren't you around for that?

Note: Kevin and I live near each other, and have an interesting Boy Scout troop...

Drew
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
I am officially concerned about the TBCS regulars.

Seems to be like a vortex attracting the strangest things on the net, and sharing.

First we get a computer forcibly inserted into a beaver, and now this......well..... strangeness.

Mr. Mighty-Mullet.... I salute your out and out oddness, and long may you entertain us with your essentially subnormal taste in hairtyles and cyber-clothing.

Do you do a range for womens?

Spawn-Inc
04-14-2007, 11:10 AM
i just want to make it CLEAR that, thats not me!!!!! i would never get a mullet when i'm at home i will post a picture of me for proof.

AJ@PR
04-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Mr. Mighty-Mullet.... I salute your out and out oddness, and long may you entertain us with your essentially subnormal taste in hairtyles and cyber-clothing.

AHahAHahaa

I'll have a Bud to that!