Indybird
04-24-2007, 04:17 PM
As many of you are aware Halo 2 Vista is coming out May 8th. I have two things:
First, How many people are getting it? ^Poll^
Second, Who would want to make a TBCS Halo 2 Vista Clan? ^Poll^

-Indybird

Mitternacht
04-24-2007, 04:20 PM
I love the fact that Halo 2 is coming to PC. I hate the fact that they're making it Vista only. Maybe this would force people to upgrade, increasing Microsoft's sales for Halo 2, and Vista.

So, + for Halo 2 on PC, - for being Vista only. So, no; I wouldn't get it.

Edit: A side note, the whole Halo series would probably look its best on the 360. I played Halo 2 on my friend's 360, and now I can't wait for my Elite.

Indybird
04-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I love the fact that Halo 2 is coming to PC. I hate the fact that they're making it Vista only. Maybe this would force people to upgrade, increasing Microsoft's sales for Halo 2, and Vista.

So, + for Halo 2 on PC, - for being Vista only.

TBCS clan?

Mitternacht
04-24-2007, 04:24 PM
TBCS clan?

Halo clan, in general; yes.

Slug Toy
04-24-2007, 04:31 PM
that may be an eventual option for me. ive got some purchases to make in the next month or so that will drain my supply of accessible money. after that... who knows, i may save up for a new system, and some games.

Indybird
04-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Well in addition to Halo 2 of course, Ive always thought it would be a great idea for TBCS to have clans in several games.

Redundant
04-24-2007, 06:45 PM
I had to choose "I can't" for two reasons: 1. My PC (Laptop) is not fast enough to play Halo (damn, integrated graphics!) and 2. There is less of a chance of people cheating or having an advantage because all the 360s are the same which, IMHO, leads to better multiplayer gameplay.

Edit: A side note, the whole Halo series would probably look its best on the 360. I played Halo 2 on my friend's 360, and now I can't wait for my Elite.

I concur. 8)

And one last reason why I'm getting an Xbox 360 Elite 8)(look below):