PDA

View Full Version : Fox News at it again! What will they do next?

Zephik
04-28-2007, 04:29 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/27/fox-parody/

Holy freaking bob, that is the funniest thing I've read/seen/heard all week.

"We are not making this up, I even checked a few newspaper articles from around there."

ROFL! LIES! How could you Fox News? How could you make such a stupid mistake! I mean c'mon! You've always been a great news source in the past! /sarcasm

LiQuid-V2
04-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Wow... just.... wow. How can people be so stupid?

DaJe
04-28-2007, 04:37 PM
I just happen to have some ham in front of me right now. It fell out of my turkey and ham sandwich.

nil8
04-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Further whittling away the notion that FOX News is a credible news source.
No surprise there.

I hope this event shows more people just how much BS FOX and other for-profit media sources/24 hour news networks pump out, but I doubt it.

.Maleficus.
04-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I had to change my title for this.

Aero
04-28-2007, 07:27 PM
This is why I don't watch the new much. I watch the weather and maybe traffic, thats all.

All I have to say about this is I bet somebody got fired.

Zephik
04-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I never watch the news either.

I find out about stuff from either you guys, friends, or Digg.com.

I Heart Digg. I would be a very bored little boy without it. lol

xRyokenx
04-28-2007, 10:25 PM
My neighbor said that he and a few of his buddies used to watch FOX News and Bill O'Reilly just to get mad, lol. That and some Christian news network... and now I have to get off my PC for(ever/ a few days) because my parents are being assholes, see you guys Monday, I hope...

But yeah, I don't watch TV or the "news" because it's mostly fluff and bullcrap, which don't mix very well...

luciusad2004
04-28-2007, 11:58 PM
My dad watches FOX news/Bill O'Reily almost religiously. I over time came to the realization that FOX news was just conservative propaganda. I can be pretty conservative on some issues but Fox News is is just 100% raw conservatism(except for that one guy on Hanity and Comes... he's the token liberal). I tend to try to look at things with a slightly open mind so that i can see things from both perspectives. So i just stopped watching the news.