PDA

View Full Version : xbox live vs pc onlline.

sirkillalot617
04-29-2007, 04:36 PM
This is just a bit of a rant from Me Iv been playing pc games online for quite a while and find it quite enjoyable as there is quite a more grown up community who share the same values.

Xbox live is totally different I log onto Gears. Join a game and striaght away Iv got little kids shouting endless babble at me talking to themselves it gets downright annoying. Then to make it worst If I blast one off them to pieces I get a little kids "na na I dont like you Im going to kick you and there nothing you can do about it ha ha ha". sometime I wish I could go " actually there is something I can do" Then send them a virus or something.

Just a rant by me.

.Maleficus.
04-29-2007, 05:00 PM
That doesn't just happen on Xbox Live. I run into that same crap playing UT, CS , TFC, all of those games. My main problem with Live vs. PC Online is paying for Live. No fricking way am I going to pay to play games with worse graphics than my PC. That I can play with for free. But OHHHH am I pissed about Games for Windows Live. DAMN YOU M$ MAKING ME PAY FOR PC ONLINE GAMING!!! DAMN YOU!!! :evil:

sirkillalot617
04-29-2007, 05:10 PM
oh well maybe it jsut my point of view but I never found that trouble on battlefield or anything like that.

MaxOC
04-29-2007, 07:42 PM
eh the m rated games you dont get as much lil kid talk, even when you do just shoot them in game and theyll shut up lol, even though i could probably be called one of theose kids, at least i talk strategy and positions or enemies instead of talking to myself

.jrauck
05-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Ya I would agree pc is much better. I got a 360 and yes the damn little kids are extremely annoying screaming out n00b and other annoying crap. Also when I try to play halo 2 on 360 it wont ever let me get in a game with my brother, it says theres a networking problem, and no we are not at the same house.

Mitternacht
05-13-2007, 12:16 PM
On Live I just play with friends. I dont play anybody I don't know just because they're dicks.

xRyokenx
05-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Yeah, they really do need to enforce the ratings a bit more. I've actually been theorizing a better system than what they have right now, and will have to complete it even though it most likely won't be used. :neutral:

simon275
05-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah I have been playing ARMA recently online and like the average player age seems to be 20-30s.

Ichbin
05-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Depends on the game i guess....

Usually you dont get smaktards when it involves at least a LITTLE tactical thinking. (IE : Battlefield Series, Tom Clancy Series, Americas Army.....etc)

but once it starts going run-n-gun things get a little noobish.