PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 montage trailer

Reyer
04-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Heres the trailer for the montage i will be finishing in the summer. I am going to start filming once i get my capture card.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/halo_2_trailer_final.wmv

I used Adobe after effects and Vegas to edit.

AJ@PR
04-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Downloading as we type.... :)

AJ@PR
04-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Um... Wow.

Like, nice.

You need to record more, and add more footage.
The intro is really cool IMO. I liked it.
When "Reyer" comes out, and the music goes like full-bang... :)
He ehehhee...

Hey dude, I'm sending you a PM with my screen name... let's like.... PLAY Halo2.

The music is very nice. Sounds apocalyptic.

Post more as more comes!

Reyer
04-29-2007, 09:27 PM
thanks man, right now i am just saving up for an ATI tv wonder pro USB. Once i get it and i get my new account i am going to record nonstop.

I dont have an account right now, but once i get my new credit card, i will tell you the gamertag.

andymushu
04-29-2007, 11:18 PM
wow. wow at the movie quality and that insane stickage, the second plasma stick shown, from one tower to another. that blew my mind how perfect that was. nice video too

XcOM
04-30-2007, 04:17 PM
thats soooo nicely done

Reyer
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
thanks, i tried pretty hard to make it nice.

i am probably going to be popping out a montage soon i hope:)

.jrauck
05-01-2007, 12:16 AM
I think what your really need is a dvd recorder. You can get a pretty good one for $99 that can be used in HD. I use to be pretty good at h2. I use to play with the pros just about every day I come one step from making the 100k a year, but then quit. All that I can say is Getting there is a lot of luck, theres people I know that are with the xit wounds and they sucked horribly. Practice makes perfect...

Reyer
05-01-2007, 12:19 AM
I think what your really need is a dvd recorder. You can get a pretty good one for $99 that can be used in HD. I use to be pretty good at h2. I use to play with the pros just about every day I come one step from making the 100k a year, but then quit. All that I can say is Getting there is a lot of luck, theres people I know that are with the xit wounds and they sucked horribly. Practice makes perfect...

Did you make montages? what was ur gamertag i wana search you up

jaxspades
05-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Wow. Well done. *applause from the Plebs...*

Anywho, is the whole thing going to be hosted on the net? I was just wondering because I'm trying to start a video website and the biggest thing you need is to remember is file size...just a suggestion, but the problem is compressing the size means lowering quality.....:(

All together, really well done. I'm jealous--you have after effects....I'm stuck with Jahshaka or WinMovie Maker.....:dead:

xRyokenx
05-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Did you have a mod or something? I just saw something funky in the ammo counter on the BR, but I may be mistaken as I haven't played Halo 2 in a while...

Good job with that, looked like something you'd see at the movie theater only higher quality, lol.

Reyer
05-02-2007, 03:01 AM
thanks, an it wasnt a mod.
it was just a double shot, it reloads automatically if you press rr x

Redundant
05-03-2007, 08:42 PM
That was great Reyer!

Loved the intro!

Would you mind telling my what the song is in the video? And possibly some other similar music if you have it. Thanks.

-Redundant

.jrauck
05-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Did you make montages? what was ur gamertag i wana search you up

My gamer tag was handheldsquirl.
I played in mlg 05. I didn't have too many games with the xit wounds on live because just about every day I went up to this lan place called The Xone.
The Xone eventually sponsored me and 3 other people and the Xit Woundz clan.
My team didn't go too far because the other 3 players were just starting to get into has compared to me playing halo since day 1.

I have played with luck a few times in April, but haven't played since then. When I played with them I used my account JRauck101.

No I didn't make a montage then because I had only a vcr at the time and the recordings were horrible.