PDA

View Full Version : wow and i thought i was spoiled

MaxOC
04-30-2007, 11:04 PM
only one way to describle this WTF?!??!???!?!???!?!??1??! lol
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240

DaJe
04-30-2007, 11:14 PM
Hmm. Perhaps what she should do is take away his Xbox Live account. That we he can never plan any more clan matches. And then he would have to just sit there, playing single player instead, until it got old. Muahahaha!

dfigravity
04-30-2007, 11:15 PM
only one way to describle this WTF?!??!???!?!???!?!??1??! lol
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240

wtf. After about 5 seconds of that I would pick up the Xbox, throw it out the window, take the controller and wield it like a medieval weapon and smack the s**t out of that ungrateful little bastard. That video epitomizes everything that is wrong with America right now. I'm not sure what has happened over the last few generations, but as far as I can tell parents aren't allowed to discipline their kids anymore. Most states have laws now that saw more than three slaps/smacks (spanking) at any one time is considered assault/child abuse. God forbid you use a ruler or a belt and someone see that. I can remember quite vividly when I was 8 my dad told me not to eat anymore of my halloween candy one night...well I snuck and ate some anyways...then he wore my a$$ out with a leather belt. That was about the last time I didn't listen. SOrry about the rant guys...had to get that out. :D

Eclecticos
04-30-2007, 11:24 PM
To err is human to post that crap is ummm. .

b4i7
04-30-2007, 11:27 PM
haha...i saw this video so long ago...

i love how he is able to cuss up a storm....but only calls his mom a " b"

Zephik
04-30-2007, 11:31 PM
wtf. After about 5 seconds of that I would pick up the Xbox, throw it out the window, take the controller and wield it like a medieval weapon and smack the s**t out of that ungrateful little bastard. That video epitomizes everything that is wrong with America right now. I'm not sure what has happened over the last few generations, but as far as I can tell parents aren't allowed to discipline their kids anymore. Most states have laws now that saw more than three slaps/smacks (spanking) at any one time is considered assault/child abuse. God forbid you use a ruler or a belt and someone see that. I can remember quite vividly when I was 8 my dad told me not to eat anymore of my halloween candy one night...well I snuck and ate some anyways...then he wore my a$$ out with a leather belt. That was about the last time I didn't listen. SOrry about the rant guys...had to get that out. :D

Sounds like my best friend and his father. Guess what? He turned out better than fine. I probably won't touch my children, but I'll make sure they understand the meaning of punishment. Not like the "punishments" I had when I was younger. Grounded to his room? Well yea, that, but I'm also going to make him do yard work everyday until I see fit. But thats just me, I don't think its wrong to whip your children into shape, just not my style.

That kid needs to be slapped at the very least though. I mean DANG, that is absolutely intolerable. I feel sorry for his mom, that ungrateful lil punk. I wish his mom would see that she NEEDS to punish him. It would literally be for his own good.

DaveW
05-01-2007, 05:59 AM
Jesus...i'd kick his ass.

Up the street.

Then back down it again.

-Dave

sirkillalot617
05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Id stick my foot threw his tv.

Airbozo
05-01-2007, 11:34 AM
The thing is, my kid would NEVER talk like that to his mother. "."

The second thing is, I would only ask ONCE. EVER.

Drum Thumper
05-01-2007, 01:51 PM
What a disgusting little kid. Not only does he need his ass kicked, but he needs to lose all video game privileges for a long damn time.

XcOM
05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
i only ever disobayed my mum/Dad once, i got a spanking to HIGH HEAVEN with a leather belt untill it was red, i never did wrong again,

21 now, and not annoyed dad since that fateful event about 12 yrs ago, i will dissiplan my children the same when i have some, in know slapping your child isn't for everyone, but GOD DAMMIT, you should teach your child disapline

Greco101
05-02-2007, 08:58 PM
I'd see if he could still play with his controller up his ass...

:think:

xRyokenx
05-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I used to get hit in the arse with a stick, and believe me, that was not fun, but I've been made better by it, better to get your ass hit with a stick than to spend time in jail for something stupid. Not even gonna watch the vid, I've seen enough of that crap at school, etc. But yeah, nobody's allowed to discipline anyone except the gov't and bullies are allowed free reign so the victim gets punished when they act out or ignored when they try to do something about it and end up turning into a psycho similar to the one at VT. I think the world needs the equivalent of a virus/adware/spyware scan for PCs, a "retarded monkey in political/etc. position" scan, and some major deletions, lol.

.Maleficus.
05-02-2007, 09:25 PM
I'd see if he could still play with his controller up his ass...

:think:
I'd see if he could still play with his head up his ass. And his arms.

That kid would be chugging a bottle of soap if he was mine. I'm talking the 1 gallon size too.

simon275
05-02-2007, 11:04 PM
If he likes guns so much send the little blighter to military school.

d_stilgar
05-03-2007, 05:10 PM
"You 'B'! You f***in said you would get me some f***ing chocolate milk. That's bulls***!"

I like how he edits b**** and then uses every other word outright. haha.

If I had a kid like that I would make him sleep outside. Spoiled. If you do not teach your kids to work hard by giving them strict rules and chores, then they will grow up to be lazy. You are doing them a disservice if you do not discipline them.