PDA

View Full Version : light switch inside pc case

askformore
05-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Hi guys, I have the X-Clear Acrylic Computer Case and my question regarding the Blue Cold Cathode 80mm Fan that I installed inside. There is a power on/off switch button, I run into a problem of how to get the button stick out of the case so I can turn the light on/off during the day and night to save the light from dying out. I got my pc installed at a computer store, and they have the switch button stuck inside, I guess they don't know how or where to put the switch button for me to be able to turn it on/off. So basically the lights from my cathode fan turns on 24hr/7 days a week even during the brightest time of day, and I have my computer turn on almost all the time. I can not turn the light off, since I can't reach the switch, its inside of my computer. Please help me with some suggestions, thank you so much!

Redundant
05-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Do you have a picture of your PC and the switch?

Some Cold Cathodes (abbreviated as CCFL) have a way to put the switch into an empty card slot in the back.

On the other hand, you can drill a hole in an empty drive bay and put the switch there.