PDA

View Full Version : CnC3

xRyokenx
05-22-2007, 10:25 PM
After playing the same skirmish map about forty times in the demo, I finally decided to order it, I'll post my review/thoughts/whatever in this thread. From the demo I've decided that it's a great game, worth ever penny, all $62 of it (I ordered the special edition from Newegg). Just so long as my "judge everything by the look/name" mother doesn't get all pissy about it and cause me to run it through the shredder like BF2142 almost did, thankfully I have neighbors that appreciate games.

If anyone else has anything to say about it, post away.

simon275
05-23-2007, 04:02 AM
Going to buy it on Monday with birthday money from my birthday on the weekend. Thanks for convincing me to buy it on team speak. Play you online sometime.

chaksq
05-23-2007, 08:22 AM
If you guys like C&C3 join www.tiberium-twilight.net it is a beginners clan and fansite/forum that I used to moderate on.

xRyokenx
05-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Glad to "hear" that Simon. The online client needs work according to what I've read online. I'm most likely getting my copy on Thursday or Friday... it's fun in the demo and it'll be really damn fun in the full version, finally, a game to get sucked into that's not addictive, lol... and one I won't get bored of, unlike most other RTS's and FPS games...

si-skyline
05-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I love it :) worth the buy if you like the older ones

xRyokenx
05-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I love it :) worth the buy if you like the older ones

Exactly. :D

si-skyline
05-24-2007, 07:07 PM
haha, even tho ea wrecked gen. i find the new one really good, i find the graphics and attention to detail really good, but as normal the people are bigger then the bloody buildings and other serrounding :/

dont bother me much tho, cracking game

Durrthock
05-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Going to buy it on Monday with birthday money from my birthday on the weekend. Thanks for convincing me to buy it on team speak. Play you online sometime.

Happy birthday this weekend mines the 31st
I never really liked the demo on pc because it didnt run very well.

xRyokenx
05-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Would've written a review sooner, but it's such a fun game that I've been playing too much to write one, same case now. :D

xRyokenx
07-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Yay Necromancy!

I was wondering if anyone has seen a mod for adding tech levels to the game (or any other good mods) or the mission/map editor/creator for CnC3. Google searches have been fruitless and I've been at this too long. Thanks.