PDA

View Full Version : The "Nerd Stigmata"

Luke122
05-31-2007, 10:21 PM
People see Jesus in pancakes, and the virgin Mary in a potato chip, why dont we recognize more technology images appearing in weird places?

http://toddvanderlin.com/blog/2007/05/21/nerd-stigmata/

Terriffic stuff.. I knew it was just a matter of time.

Zephik
05-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Alot of electronic devices have lil arrows to point out screws or whatnot on them. Probably where the mark/cut came from. Pretty cool looking though, I wish I had a birthmark on me somewhere in the shape of something like that. lol it would be pretty cool!

Computer-Geek
05-31-2007, 10:54 PM
lol wow thats cool

Spawn-Inc
05-31-2007, 11:08 PM
Alot of electronic devices have lil arrows to point out screws or whatnot on them. Probably where the mark/cut came from. Pretty cool looking though, I wish I had a birthmark on me somewhere in the shape of something like that. lol it would be pretty cool!

you would have to be hit pretty dam hard with what your talking about. even then it wouldn't rip the skin right off like that.

Luke122
05-31-2007, 11:16 PM
I've got a couple old netgear routers that have a metal casing on them, my guess is that he caught the corner in his hand, and that's what cut him. :)

As for the shape, just a kickass coincidence I bet.

xRyokenx
05-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Heh heh, wow... that really shows you're around technology too much, lol. And by "too much" I mean "not enough." :D