PDA

View Full Version : First wii post

mercerman318
06-07-2007, 07:34 AM
thought this was pretty cool, i'm posting this from my wii browser. takes a long time to type but damn is it cool.

onelegout
06-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Congratulations.

DaveW
06-07-2007, 08:43 AM
This is the 3rd thread about Wii's Opera browser. Guess where they belong. That's right, the video games section. Moved.

-Dave

mercerman318
06-07-2007, 09:01 AM
sorry thought it was more of a chatterbox thing

xRyokenx
06-07-2007, 10:01 AM
I've had a Wii since launch, I think the last time I"ve used it is Christmas... just don't have the money for the games, I just enjoy PC games more anyway. Cool system, but nothing I want to play at the moment... is Metroid Prime 3 out yet? I haven't seen it, that'll be the one big game I play, lol, that series is cool.

mercerman318
06-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah i havent played wii alot either i was just bored early this morning, and turning on my pc would have woken up my family as the fans are very loud so i just figured, why not? Oh and metroid prime 3 is due out laugust 20th and they've really made it look good, can't wait.

Spawn-Inc
06-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I've had a Wii since launch, I think the last time I"ve used it is Christmas... just don't have the money for the games, I just enjoy PC games more anyway. Cool system, but nothing I want to play at the moment... is Metroid Prime 3 out yet? I haven't seen it, that'll be the one big game I play, lol, that series is cool.

haha, i'm pretty much in the exact same situation, accept i've played it more recently. i have no money for games and the games i want aren't out yet. i'm waiting for these games.

Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running! List of Wii games
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a sortable list of the 275 games that have been released or are in development for Nintendo's Wii video game console, referred to by their English titles. The Wii first launched in the Americas on November 19, 2006 with 23 titles, including Wii Sports. Release dates for individual countries may vary from the regional dates listed below; a title is listed as 'Unreleased' if it will not be sold in that region.

For Sure Games
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy

games i will probably going to get
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Super Paper Mario
Obscure II

xRyokenx
06-07-2007, 02:25 PM
When MP3 (lol) comes out then I'll look into getting it. We'll see though, I have college and car insurance and gas and books and gas and college and car insurance and even more car insurance and maybe even a cell phone that I'm going to be paying for soon. :( The difficulty just got bumped up a few levels in my life, and I'm just at the start of this level. Damn uneven levelling system.

DaveW
06-07-2007, 06:24 PM
sorry thought it was more of a chatterbox thing

Sorry, didn't mean to come across as such an asshat up there. I was just tired. :)

-Dave

Elenril
06-08-2007, 03:21 AM
and of course, don't forget about super smash bros brawl!

mercerman318
06-08-2007, 08:04 AM
i'm with spawn_inc on resident evil, those games look sick and im excited to try 4 on the wii (beat it 4 times on gc) and yeah im so excited for super smash bros why are they releasing it at the end of the year? I want it now!

Spawn-Inc
06-08-2007, 03:34 PM
and of course, don't forget about super smash bros brawl!

oops... i forgot, i just quickly went through the release list on wiki, guess i didn't see it.

i'm with spawn_inc on resident evil, those games look sick and im excited to try 4 on the wii (beat it 4 times on gc) and yeah im so excited for super smash bros why are they releasing it at the end of the year? I want it now!

w00t resident evil!!! i beat it 5 or 6 times on gc over and over. that was the first game i literally kept playing and playing. then i got it for ps2 and played it about 4 times.

hopefully there taking so long because there making smash bros multiplayer.

Cool1Net6
06-09-2007, 04:06 AM
I haven't used my Wii Opera Browser to do anything useful, except try to play some YouTube videos on my TV, which gave me surprisingly good results. I usually turn my console on at least once a day, and I am making my way through Wii Play, Rayman, Super Monkey Ball: BB, and Wii Sports, as well as make a few Mii's and use that ridiculous Everybody Votes Channel.

Later I am planning on getting Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and maybe a few other goodies.

I've also been rockin' the Super Smash Bros. Melee for GameCube lately as well. Trying to hone my skills for Brawl. 8) And If you haven't seen already, the official SSBB website is up, and guess how many controllers you get to use...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Site (http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html)

-Cool-

Elenril
06-09-2007, 05:08 AM
I haven't got many wii games, just the standard wii sport and wii play, zelda and rayman raving rabbids, because the games are too expensive for me right now. But I'm definitely getting super smash bros when it comes out! i'm so glad they've made it playable without a nunchuck, i can't play my games with my friends coz i only have one nunchuck. does anyone know when it comes out?

prince of persia looks pretty good too, does anyone have it?

i'll HAVE to get dance dance revolution =D

Andr0m3da
06-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I def. can't wait for brawl. It's gonna be pretty grand. I'd really like to pick up a copy of Mario Party 8..but I'm short on money and controllers. But if any of you are looking for a good party game that only needs one controller, I def. suggest picking up Warioware: Smooth Moves. It's randomness is qutie hilarious and it makes for good laughs with your friends.

Spawn-Inc
06-17-2007, 03:26 PM
ya thats one of those games i would pic up if i had tons of money. its looks ok but not my priorty right now. but Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is... and its coming out on the 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've already preordered it too.