PDA

View Full Version : Links to Art Sites

xRyokenx
06-07-2007, 03:09 PM
This thread is for people to post links to sites that they've submitted drawings and stuff on. Like their deviantART page, for example

My dA page (http://ryoken-ryagnaroth.deviantart.com/)

AJ@PR
06-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey ya buddy...

I moved the thread over here...

Trying to do something productive Mod-related. :p

I'm not really art-oriented... lemme think about it. :D

xRyokenx
06-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Okay, well still, this is a site about art, and we should share our ideas in case it inspires a mod. :D Thought this might be a little "iffy" though... just trying to share talent and inspire others to do the same, lol.

We do have the wallpaper and sig threads there though... those are art related, lol.

AJ@PR
06-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Very true regarding the Wallpaper thread....

But that was during the past Bush Administration... and we're still waiting on the release of the 304b subSection 3c Paragraph 7 to 8 to let us know how to proceed on that one...

:D :D
I'll check your dArt page when I get home... work is craaazyyyy!

xRyokenx
06-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Lol, you're hilarious. I've only got a little bit of stuff at the moment, but I'm working on creating more stuff... something to waste time and be creative simultaneously.

AJ@PR
06-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Lol, you're hilarious. I've only got a little bit of stuff at the moment, but I'm working on creating more stuff... something to waste time and be creative simultaneously.

I really admire your patience...

What the heck do you guys work with?
Photoshop?
GIMP?

What's the difference between Photoshop and CS2?

((can you tell I'm an graphics moron? :P :P :P :D))

xRyokenx
06-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Lol, I don't use any of those, I use Deep Paint, a realistic looking painting program... Google it, lol. For my stuff, it took me only a few minutes per, up to twenty, maybe...

Elenril
06-08-2007, 03:05 AM
my DA page (http://elenril.deviantart.com). haven't updated for yonks though...

I use Painter occasionally, but I'm a true blue Photoshopper at heart.

AJ@PR: CS2 is the newer version of Photoshop. CS basically stands for Creative Suite (Adobe are doing some crazy branding thing that somehow influences people to buy more software). But now they're already up to CS3, which in my opinion, is terrible.

xRyokenx: Have you tried ArtRage? It's pretty good. I don't know if it's still free to download or not though.

xRyokenx
06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Actually... no I haven't tried it, if I ever get tired of my current program I'll keep that in mind. Your dA page is quite good, at least it has more that like six drawings/whatever on it, lol.

.Maleficus.
06-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Elenril, you have a very nice dA page! Your "Anna and I" pictures creep me out though! lol.

I should really post something in my dA page. I've been a member for like 5 months, and haven't submitted a Deviation, commented anyone elses Deviations, or posted on the forum. I guess I'm just shy... :rolleyes:

Elenril
06-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks guys =) I draw a lot less now, because school has suddenly become busy, so I don't mindlessly doodle in class anymore. I'm mainly concentrating on colouring...

Maleficus: My Anna and I pictures were made way back in 2005, back when I was an emo, angsty yr 9 teenager. It's so embarassing, I try not to think about it. =P You should upload something, I'd love to see your stuff. I never comment on anyone's deviations either, or participate in the forums. I'm more of a lurker than an active member.

Thanks for the watch Ryoken, I'd watch you too but I never check my devwatch inbox, so there'd be no point.

xRyokenx
06-08-2007, 11:00 PM
No problem, just decided to add you, lol. Check out my random brain farts, some of them are quite hilarious, I don't care if laughing at your own jokes is frowned upon, if it's not funny to the comedian, why tell the joke in the first place?

Elenril
06-09-2007, 05:18 AM
nice style you've got there. i didn't get the jokes, but i'm sure if i did i'd find them hilarious =P

xRyokenx
06-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Heh heh, I do have a bit non-standard sense of humor. Some of them you'd have to have watched some of ryoshenron's movies to get them. I think I'll post links to whichever video I got them from later today. I was also thinking of changing the mouth style, but I'm not too sure... I'll have to screw around with it a little more later, and see what I come up with.

simon275
06-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Nice pics Elenril the Woman To Child one is amazing.

Elenril
06-11-2007, 09:13 AM
thanks simon =)

onelegout
06-11-2007, 02:42 PM
ooooooo I've not got a DA page! Imma make one :D
H

Edit: I made one!
http://onelegout.deviantart.com/

It's only got a few of my photos on but if people are interested I'll put more on it :)

Elenril
06-12-2007, 01:20 AM
wow, onelegout, your photography is amazing! I love the moth one, and especially the effect you did with the lighting with the bottle juggling photo. You've got great stuff there =)

.Maleficus.
06-12-2007, 08:06 PM
My dA page can be reached via my sig.