PDA

View Full Version : check ya'll later

LiTHiUM0XiD3
06-11-2007, 12:10 AM
aight guys i wont be around..... time for me to disappear for a bit... will be back in a month or so... give or take..... im skippin town.... too much bull**** here...
pzout ya'll...

yours truly
CHIMAERA

xRyokenx
06-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Kind of vague on what you're doing and all... have a good "vacation" though. Hope everything's alright. Take it easy. Ehh... "Live Long and Prosper" doesn't exactly fit here... so umm... May good fortune follow you wherever you go, or however that saying goes. See ya later.

AJ@PR
06-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Best wishes dude.
Come back soon!

Indybird
06-11-2007, 11:18 AM
See ya Chimaera, have fun...wherever you're going.

By the way, where is everyone going!?

AJ@PR
06-11-2007, 12:36 PM

I don't know.... but if you can't post @ TBCS... I'm not sure I want to go.

xRyokenx
06-11-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't know.... but if you can't post @ TBCS... I'm not sure I want to go.

I concur. Wow, I'm kicking and screaming when it comes to realizing how life is... my perception has been way off, well, better to learn now than in say, a few months when things really start rolling, college and an almost real job are in line for me soon... oh joy.

Drum Thumper
06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
See ya Chimaera, have fun...wherever you're going.

I think the better question to ask is why are we in this handbasket?!?:D

LiTHiUM0XiD3
06-11-2007, 06:49 PM
the ole lady cheated on me... then blamed me for it..thats all i gotta say atm

xRyokenx
06-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Sounds entertaining, so long as you don't have a court case or identity theft to deal with, court is a bitch, you get stupid people there winning cases for some reason. Ooh, they were trespassing on your land riding a four wheeler, did something stupid and broke their back, they sue you as it was oh so clearly your fault for something really stupid that they made up and they win the case and you have to live in a box, which is promptly taken by the IRS to help pay your "idiot tax."