PDA

View Full Version : dream computer

speed_arrow
07-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Dream computer
the case is at www.xgbox.com

:eek: the XG's Newest Dragon is coming out this July

Aluminum Cause, extreme design.
tool-less everything, including the motherboard, you can slide it out, no hand burns.

^_^ cool eh ?

MrSlacker
07-11-2005, 05:09 PM
is it just me, or that case looks way too riced out? god, i hate cases like that

speed_arrow
07-11-2005, 05:23 PM
MrSlacker, so what case you like the most ?

MrSlacker
07-11-2005, 05:57 PM
i like simple more classic looking cases such as my own Antec PlusView and Lian Li cases. case has to look good, but dont be too flashy, coz i bet, in a year or 2, you will hate it

The Grendel
07-11-2005, 06:03 PM
GOOD GOD, I haven't seen so much premod plastic crap on a case in a long time. Ugly, just plain ugly IMO.

-Grendel

darkangel939
07-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey that is one nice case. I don't know what you guys are talking about. I am a girl and I would get this case in a heartbeat. It has nice curves...wow aluminum too. That is cool. Hey and you can't go wrong with a dragon! You are talking to a real DRAGON freak here!!! :P

public_eyesore
07-11-2005, 06:33 PM
like its been said before, dont talk about premodded cases on a case mod site

speed_arrow
07-11-2005, 06:46 PM
case in : www.want-ione.com

Mr.Slacker, so you like the Titaninum case then,

I like that one too, with LCD and very nice sleek design.

its nice to put it out in the living room for watching DVD.

heh. ^_^

MrSlacker
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
the way something looks is personal. some people love that casem others hate it....

MrSlacker
07-11-2005, 06:49 PM
case in : www.want-ione.com

Mr.Slacker, so you like the Titaninum case then,

I like that one too, with LCD and very nice sleek design.

its nice to put it out in the living room for watching DVD.

heh. ^_^
my friend has that case. his LCD blew up after a couple of months....... and i hate those kind of LCD in front of the case. a clean PSone screen or orbital display is much cleaner

Zeus
07-12-2005, 11:01 AM
like its been said before, dont talk about premodded cases on a case mod site

Who died and made you king of the site?!?! This is a case modding site, but also as it has been said before, it is not strictly for case modding. Please don't be rude like that again. I think this is an open forum and as long as he is talking about computer cases, premodded or not, I see no problems with discussing it here.

Make your opinion known about the subject at hand but don't be rude.

speed_arrow
07-12-2005, 12:19 PM
:D zesus ,

you're da man. :rolleyes:

Malatory
07-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Dream computer
the case is at www.xgbox.com

:eek: the XG's Newest Dragon is coming out this July

Aluminum Cause, extreme design.
tool-less everything, including the motherboard, you can slide it out, no hand burns.

^_^ cool eh ?

Nice pre-modded case. Might be something to get to put a computer in for one of the kids later on down the road.

I have heard nothing but problems with Toolless PCI slots and Mobo trays. I busted clips taking off front covers on a case, how easy are the replacements goign to be to find? Plus you would have to get the right tentions to help stop card creap.

3rd things is ... Dragons case basic designs are over used IMHO.

public_eyesore
07-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Who died and made you king of the site?!?! This is a case modding site, but also as it has been said before, it is not strictly for case modding. Please don't be rude like that again. I think this is an open forum and as long as he is talking about computer cases, premodded or not, I see no problems with discussing it here.

Make your opinion known about the subject at hand but don't be rude.

i wasnt trying to be offensive, if you took it that way im sorry and i regret using the words i did .

MrSlacker
07-12-2005, 05:09 PM
i wasnt trying to be offensive, if you took it that way im sorry and i regret using the words i did .
dont worry about it, everyone makes mistakes...

Zeus, calm your balls!

and yes, i rule this place! :D :p

MisterChief
07-12-2005, 10:52 PM
dont worry about it, everyone makes mistakes...

Zeus, calm your balls!

and yes, i rule this place! :D :p

Look at this; I'm gone for a few days and this place is falling to pieces. *sigh* Break out the carpet tacks, boys :D

Aero
07-13-2005, 02:20 AM
those cases are disgusting. This is what we all want. A subtle beauty:

http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/11-145-046-09.JPG

MisterChief
07-13-2005, 02:29 AM

*shudders* Eeegh, you lead a bleak existence... :D

The Grendel
07-13-2005, 11:01 AM

NICE! it's getting harder and harder to find these around nowadays

those are some of the best cases for mods; you don't have to think and work around someone elses idea of what you want. nice and simple for us to mod into anything we want.

*shudders* Eeegh, you lead a bleak existence... :D
LOL :D
I guess you can't help but like what you start with.

-Grendel

Malatory
07-13-2005, 11:14 AM
I have the agree the case above is a ugly to look at but one of the best cases to start a mod with.

Look at all of the over hauling shows out there. They Stip the Car down to the bare bones and then start making something new with that. The above case makes it so you dont have to strip off someone elses attemp at making the case a piece of art.

with the case that started this thread.There is more work up front to get it to the point were you can start moddin' it.

Dragon1
07-19-2005, 01:58 PM
Hey that is one nice case. I don't know what you guys are talking about. I am a girl and I would get this case in a heartbeat. It has nice curves...wow aluminum too. That is cool. Hey and you can't go wrong with a dragon! You are talking to a real DRAGON freak here!!! :P

I agree it's a great looking case. Sexy even. That's hott knowing girls like the case too.

The case is going to be available today and I am on the waiting list so mine is already being shipped....in BLACK.

Mge case reviews have been great from all the reviews I have read and Dragon is using the same case, just with a modified exterior. The case will perform just fine....and look good. That's what I was looking for.

Zeus
07-19-2005, 04:01 PM
You know I just noticed that they changed all their case designs. The viper they have on their site is very different from the one I used to have.

Dragon1
07-19-2005, 11:35 PM
I noticed that as well. I wonder how the current owners of Viper case feel now that their case has been upgraded.

Zeus
07-19-2005, 11:49 PM
indeed. I will say this about the dragon case vs. any other XG case, it has one HUGE advantage in my books. It is the only one currently that is made of aluminum. All the others are SECC steel