PDA

View Full Version : posting issues

Malatory
07-12-2005, 02:27 PM
I have been getting a missconfiguration error when trying to post.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thebestcasescenario.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.thebestcasescenario.com Port 80

Thread I am trying to replay to:
http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745&page=14

Zeus
07-12-2005, 03:39 PM
I would suggest clearing out your cookies and temp files.

Malatory
07-13-2005, 10:31 AM
I get the same thing .. even on different machines. Is there a size limit for each thread?

Crimson Sky
07-13-2005, 11:53 AM
seems like you're posting fine to me :D

Malatory
07-13-2005, 11:59 AM
seems like you're posting fine to me :D

When I try to post in the TRIBALOVERKILL, "Blackout" Updated--> 06/24/05 thread I am not able to. That is the only one I am getting the error on. I have gotten it once again today.

Crimson Sky
07-13-2005, 11:41 PM
yeah some sort of posting problem with threads that have a lot of images--- we'll look into it.

ack ack
08-04-2005, 12:57 AM
I've got the same issue with MisterChief's "reformatting a PC" thread in operating systems, and there are no images in that thread. haven't tried it from another pc yet tho.

Malatory
08-04-2005, 10:36 AM
I've got the same issue with MisterChief's "reformatting a PC" thread in operating systems, and there are no images in that thread. haven't tried it from another pc yet tho.

I think it has come down to restricted words (C.D. K.E.Y) and things that can be used like that but also in a way that can get the owners in trouble.

I had problems with the (C.D. K.E.Y) when I was trying to use it as a tool to open the drive door.

ack ack
08-04-2005, 04:31 PM
yea i must have used illegal symbols or something. i'd just tried a test post here and got the same error.

xavier2010
08-10-2005, 05:42 AM
i'm having the same problem in my forum (reviving a klunker, by xavier2010)