PDA

View Full Version : I know exactly how he feels...

Crimson Sky
06-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Too Cute (http://www.break.com/index/baby-trying-to-stay-awake.html)

OvRiDe
06-20-2007, 11:37 PM
I think that was taken during my last concall.. :D

Very cute!

Zephik
06-21-2007, 03:25 AM
That happened to me one time on a school field trip. My teacher saw me and came over and let me fall asleep on her shoulder. ...I was the laughing stock of the class for about a month. lol

Babies don't seem human to me. or at least... they are the purest form of a human. It makes me wonder how we go from that to how we are now.

other than that, I'm actually kind of scared of babies. You never know when their going to pull your hair and not let go or throw up on you and then you gotta worry about what to do when they cry and on top of that their so small and fragile it scares the hell out of me just being within 10 feet of one. Hell, I buy hard drives that say they have improved anti-gforce protection and I still end up breaking them!

I'm SO not ready to have a kid. But cute vid anyways.

Spawn-Inc
06-21-2007, 03:41 AM
that makes me want to have kids. nice

Cannibal23
06-21-2007, 10:45 AM
... Lions....!

seriously though. we have all done that at some point. be it on a bus or at work or wherever. kinda funny to see that a baby acctually has enough instict to throw out a leg to counter balance the weight of its head as its tipping over and then waking up. very interesting indeed.

Sakker
06-21-2007, 10:52 AM
that baby put up a good fight.

simon275
06-21-2007, 10:57 AM
His little head is so heavy awahhh. Ditto on the kids thing.

DaJe
06-21-2007, 11:10 AM
I slept about 3 1/2 hours last night. I am now at work.

Eclecticos
06-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Lol. . Thats Funny. The best part is when he throws his arm up and smacks his lips. . Priceless. :D

Then he looks. . Oop there's a Knee right there dont want to fall on that. Lol..

xRyokenx
06-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Cute. That's like me at 1:00am trying to feed my Oblivion addiction, lol.

While we're on the topic of kids, here's my two cents:
If I decide to have kids, I'll prolly adopt, given I get married, that is lol. I figure, our planet is reaching its limit when it comes to a human population, so why not take whats already here instead of make new? That and I have diabetes and other crap that runs in my family that I don't want to pass along (doesn't every family have something like that?), and I also believe that it's your experiences that make you who you are, not really anything else, genes play a role in it, but I haven't thought all this through enough to have it mostly figured out, but I'd rather not come to a solid conclusion because then I'd be stuck in one mindset and not think about things.

/rambling

Commando
06-25-2007, 12:16 AM
That's what I look like when I'm driving to work at 3:30 in the morning.

Oh yeah, today I get a phone call at 4:00 in the morning telling me I need to come in today on what is usually my day off. "And could you get here in an hour."

Talk about a kick in the junk....

simon275
06-26-2007, 09:50 AM
That was like me when waiting in transit and Singapore airport when I went to Europe.

slytherock
06-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Also look like me after 36 hours of CIVCITY Rome non-stop...