PDA

View Full Version : Train vs. Minivan

Bucko
06-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Top Gear shows us what happens when a train hits a Minivan at 80mph

Ql_o6zFENnQ

xRyokenx
06-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Hilarious. That was especially funny because nobody was in the minivan, if there were, it would have a dark twinge to it...

That show is great... to bad we don't have any real TV service.

slytherock
06-22-2007, 11:58 AM
The best part is when he said: Now, the ederly have a new way to get their kicks... :D

nil8
06-22-2007, 12:50 PM
I only have one thing to say.
Science is the ****.

If they could make school that entertaining, kids would be smart. Real smart. Geniuses.

Zephik
06-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Gross Fact of the Day: When a train hits you at full speed, your skin explodes.

My old driving instructor had a friend that VOLUNTEERED for clean up duty after those kind of accidents. o.O

nil8, your totally right. I always thoroughly enjoyed science, but that wasn't true until I met my 9th grade science teacher. He knew how to make it interesting, by the time my 9th grade year was over, I was hooked on science and didn't even know it. heh, only problem with that is, I started skipping US History in my 11th year to read books on Micro Biology and a awesome book called "Physics: For the rest of us". :p

We need to bring back Bill Nye the Science Guy. lol

gaz_the_chav
06-23-2007, 08:08 AM
What was the high vis. jacket thing about though? I thought it was about the whole fact that you should not jump rail crossings?!

-gaz

xRyokenx
06-23-2007, 11:04 AM
It was about not crossing when a train's coming, the whole high visibility jacket thing was a joke, lol, and a good one at that. Whoever the host of that show is, he's hilarious. There is nothing like "out of country" humor, most of ours sucks here in the US, but I have been finding some good stuff on occasion.