PDA

View Full Version : Sound Activated cold cathodes

kenga
07-13-2005, 05:03 PM
**** man, does anybody in this forum still answering to the questions?
My problem: Bought 2 4" cold cathodes and a sound activation switch from www.frozencpu.com. Those assholes sent me the stuff without any instructions for setting up the thing :? I figured it out somehow but just as I turned up the music in my pc the sound module's microphone picked the music and just lit the cathodes by itself. Now, it is supposed to be flashing and **** but it does not react to sounds anymore. I can only turn it off by the switch on the activation unit or the switch on the cathode inverter. Thats all I can say. Guys please, help me out!!! I payed a lot of money for this **** cause it is being shipped internationally and I got **** instead of quality!!! :( Any setup manual or thread witch contains instructions will help a lot. Thanks in advance,
Yours trully, :p
Nick

timmer
07-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Play around with the sound sensitivity knob and make sure everything is plugged in. If its inside your case and you have the sensitivity way up, it will be almost always on due to fans in your case.

Aero
07-13-2005, 08:12 PM
and make sure the switch is set to sound activation mode. Not sure where it is one the ones you got, but mess with the knob, it should work.

Also double posting looks stupid.

kenga
07-14-2005, 03:59 AM
I dont think so timmer. If you ask a question and not get an answer you should ask again. Don't forget, I am new to this stuf