PDA

View Full Version : wonder how they are doing...

GT40_GearHead
06-26-2007, 03:50 PM
i'm referring to Rankenphile, Dave and Slug, did any one hear from them ?

i sure miss these guys :(

Drum Thumper
06-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm sure Dave is fine. I had the same procedure done to me back in 2005, and after a couple weeks of some minor rehab in the hospital (basically walking up and down the hallways), I was ready to go home and enjoy life for a change.

As for Rakenphile and Slug, I haven't heard a peep out of either of them for a long time...

slytherock
06-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Rankenphile's still here :? he posted yesterday... (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9088)

Edit: and for slug: we should hear of him soon... (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8478)

Airbozo
06-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Rank was around this morning posting in the staff forum's. He is doing ok. If we don't hear from Dave soon, I will make sure and check in on him whilst I am in Scotland. (going to visit him either way)

Drum Thumper
06-27-2007, 03:37 AM
Rank was around this morning posting in the staff forum's. He is doing ok. If we don't hear from Dave soon, I will make sure and check in on him whilst I am in Scotland. (going to visit him either way)

If you happen to visit him in the hospital, be sure to tell him I want a full account of the cute Scottish nurses since I told him to be sure to flirt with them!

SgtM
06-27-2007, 10:43 AM

I'm jealous now Airbozo. I've always wanted to visit Scotland. Send Dave my best!

Airbozo
06-27-2007, 10:46 AM
I spoke with slud the other day on MSN.. He's got a lot going on in his life right now.. But he is doing well I assume. HE gave no overtones otherwise..

-J

Why to Scotland? Just ot visit Dave? That's so sweet..

UHmm yeah, that's it! A Scottish mod convention... Hehehe :D

Actually a wedding in Bath (the little sister in law), then the SO and I take a mini vacation.

xRyokenx
06-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Speaking of which... I wonder how Minty's doing. Haven't seen him in a while. :wink:

Airbozo
06-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Or CrimsonSky?....

hhheeeeloooo!?

Bucko
06-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Crimson is off for a few days enjoying his Brothers house in the country. He had a new gun he wanted to try out and just get out of the City.

slytherock
06-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Crimson is off for a few days enjoying his Brothers house in the country. He had a new gun he wanted to try out and just get out of the City.

So dont wonder if we lose some other members ;) jk

GT40_GearHead
06-27-2007, 03:31 PM

that was funny !

i was reading he was off in the country and thinking: "****, new gun !"

and then i read... "he had a new gun he wanted to try ou"

:banana:

DaveW
06-27-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm back...i'm just catching up on events. ;)

Airbozo's last day is today, I think he flies home tomorrow, so he probably had a hard time getting a hold of the contact I gave him-which isn't a problem. Hope you enjoyed the lovely country Airbozo! :)

PS: If anyone else is in the area, let me know and you can buy me a beer.

...What? :p

-Dave

slytherock
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Nice to see you back Dave :)
Hope we didnt destroyed too much in here ;)

GT40_GearHead
06-27-2007, 04:49 PM
glad to see you again Dave :D

how did you enjoy the hospital, i know mine was lovely lol.....

Airbozo
06-27-2007, 05:05 PM
You're not getting off that easy Dave. We actually don't leave for the UK until the 18th of July. I WILL be buying you that beer (If the DR. says it is ok), so get ready. I sent you a PM about our plans, but a few minor things have changed. I will update you later.

Welcome back!

DaveW
06-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Excellent! Are you in Glasgow this Friday? I'll be at a bar in Glasgow called Edge for my mate's 21st, he won't mind a drop if you pop over to say hi! No beer quite yet for me but apparently i'm to drink lots of Coca Cola and eat Salty crisps. (Potato chips).

Let me know your plans dude. :)

-Dave

Airbozo
06-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Not in Glasgow until the 22nd of July. I am getting anxious to get the trip going ( And hell I need it after the last month at work (all of them) and home).

DaveW
06-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh wait, sorry, I mis-read your last post. :) Well that's grand, hopefully I'll be up and about by that time under my own steam, doing normal stuff, and I can drive you and your lovely wife around (mwuahaha) and give you a tour of Glasgow. :)

-Dave

b4i7
06-27-2007, 06:10 PM
dave, hopefully you wont drive them off to the country to show em crimsons new gun :P

Redundant
06-28-2007, 08:27 PM
dave, hopefully you wont drive them off to the country to show em crimsons new gun :P
You realize there is no bridge over the Atlantic Ocean, right?

tybrenis
06-28-2007, 09:35 PM
You realize there is no bridge over the Atlantic Ocean, right?

Wtf? I crossed the atlantic bridge earlier today on my way back from Dave's place.

slytherock
06-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Wtf? I crossed the atlantic bridge earlier today on my way back from Dave's place.

Ask mapquest; they say just to swim from one side to the other :D laugh so hard when I saw that

Drum Thumper
06-29-2007, 03:27 AM
Ask mapquest; they say just to swim from one side to the other :D laugh so hard when I saw that

Google maps had it first I do believe.

slytherock
06-29-2007, 04:13 AM
It's probably Google maps and not mapquest. thx for the correction ;)

Omega
06-29-2007, 06:21 AM
Don't forget to take those slight turns when you first get into / get out of the ocean. Those are crucial. ;)

DaveW
06-29-2007, 07:12 AM
Yeah, a degree out over those distances...you don't want to end up in Canada, do you? :p

-Dave

slytherock
06-29-2007, 07:44 AM
hehe :twisted: