PDA

View Full Version : Vacation is fun

Aero
07-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Its my first time to San Francisco. Pretty cool, the directions and roads are confusing as all hell. But I found an open ap and thought I would post something. Big city, cable cars are cool. but I have to admit that I find my home town Chicago much better. But that is just my opinion. Anyway I have to get moving again. Headed down to go see a WW2 submarine and then China town. My vacation will be over tomarrow, which is good, only 1 pair of underware left :P. Anyway later all.

Crimson Sky
07-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Hey I hope yer having a great time, post some pics of the trip when you return to chitown. :D

p.s. i'm sure you could duck into a store or two in SanFran and pick up a pair of Joe Namath netted-slingshot briefs or even a leather thong. :p

Aero
07-22-2005, 08:43 PM
lol, I never heard of some of these stores out here. My favorite name wise is "FCUK". Some clothing store right by my hotel, hilarious.

MrSlacker
07-22-2005, 09:03 PM
lol, I never heard of some of these stores out here. My favorite name wise is "FCUK". Some clothing store right by my hotel, hilarious.
you never seen FCUK? wow, half of my school used to wear it. lol

Malatory
07-22-2005, 09:07 PM
5 more days and my vacation starts ....

2 days of putting up with the family, 2 days of work and 1 day of training. Then its 5 fun fill days with the family ... someone send help...