PDA

View Full Version : Favorite System

lukeisthecoolest
08-06-2007, 02:50 PM
this barebone is def the greatest system i have ever seen! it uses a mini-itx motherboard built into a touch screen monitor. and it isn't even that expensive :eek:

http://www.logicsupply.com/products/afl_08a_lx

elbarto241
08-06-2007, 02:58 PM
wow. that thing is thin. :D reminds me of the little screen pC thing the guy in stargate atlantis is always running around with, lol

.Maleficus.
08-06-2007, 04:17 PM
If it had a better processor it would be killer.

Bucko
08-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Imagine that in the front of a case mod as a screen and media player or similar that is separate from the main PC. There would be quite a few possibilities with that.

.Maleficus.
08-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Imagine that in the front of a case mod as a screen and media player or similar that is separate from the main PC. There would be quite a few possibilities with that.
I'd do it if it weren't $850. I could make something better (my server for example, Via Epia 1Ghz, 512MB RAM) for 3/4 the price. Just find a small monitor from eBay (which is actually harder than it should be) and you're good to go.

Quakken
08-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Monitors are hard to find on ebay.

For trues?
*checks*
It's for true.

this little compu-thingy rocks hard.

I would give that a yes. A full working pc with good linux capabilities (not to mention a bootable cf slot which is teh awesomezorz) and only 250 more than an iphone!

Okay, the iphone thing isn't saying much, but i still think that it just may be worth the money. If it had a faster processor it would be a whole lot cooler.
(running windows xp on 500 mhz is like entering your 3 legged poodle in a dog race. It just may work, but it won't be pretty or fast.)