PDA

View Full Version : Quake Wars..

haha49
08-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Just got my beta key and im downloading it now.. ill let you all know how it is.. all you need a is a fileplanet sucription and you can get a key still..

haha49
08-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Ok not only does quake wars look sweet its so fun.. the only problem with it is the tank is way out of blance meaning if you long range people they can never get you untill they get close

Killa_Ape
08-09-2007, 07:22 PM
I thought it was alright but I had to almost completely remap the keys, whoever thought of the key scheme was messed in the head it's so not efficient at all especially changing positions in vehicles but all in all it's a good game, might not be the battlefield killer...yet.

haha49
08-09-2007, 09:32 PM
I thought it was alright but I had to almost completely remap the keys, whoever thought of the key scheme was messed in the head it's so not efficient at all especially changing positions in vehicles but all in all it's a good game, might not be the battlefield killer...yet.

i liked the keys.. but its not many so you can use a contoller.. meaning they made it simple since it will be on xbox 360 and ps3 but i still prefure a keyboard and mouse..

Zephik
08-12-2007, 09:12 PM
This doesn't really have anything to do with the topic at hand, but I thought it was pretty cool and I just wanted to share it with some people who could understand the significance of my discovery. :p

So I was checking an old scar on my back in the mirror today, to see if it disappeared or not (it hasn't), and I noticed it looked kind of familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on it though. So I shrugged it off and started making my daily forum browsing routine. Then I saw this thread... about Quake.

My scar, looks EXACTLY like the Quake symbol (http://www.dancewithshadows.com/tech/images/quake1.JPG)! How freaking cool is that? It's not just similar looking, well it is to a point, but its such a close resemblance its ridiculous!

I tried taking a picture with my camera phone, but its near impossible because of its location and because of the limited access to photographic technology that I have. But still, that totally made my day! I've always hated that stupid scar, now I love it! lol

Luke122
08-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Hahahaha.. that's like the geek stigmata thread!

haha49
08-17-2007, 03:45 PM
i like how most people cant see as far as i can in quake wars.. i asked people how do you not see me siting there and shoting you in the walker which is a giant robot (like a mec) just standing in the middle of the road.. they couldnt see me because they have fog because there vidio cards cant handle it.. but i can see across the whole map love useing the tank as artlery and guning planes down with it..

OvRiDe
09-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Demo is now available if you didn't get the BETA...

http://files.filefront.com/Enemy+Territory+QUAKE+Wars+PC+Demo/;8521725;;/fileinfo.html