PDA

View Full Version : Tea Tray

Cymae
08-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Ok..so it's not that exciting, but i was bored..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Cymae/teatrayF.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Cymae/teatrayG.jpg

Elenril
08-11-2007, 04:53 AM
I want that never-ending table.

Nice work, but that teapot looks a bit lopsided. Not that I have anything against lopsided teapots!

simon275
08-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Hmm cake. Nice 3d work

Bucko
08-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Man that is so awsome! Far better than I could ever hope to do.

Scotty
08-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Nice job man.

D1337
08-11-2007, 01:10 PM
How bored do you have to be to decide to make a 3d tea tray.. hell, im sure someone would love you to model their idea of a case mod, since some of us have no artistic ability besides designing :( *cough* me *cough*

It does look pretty though and now im thirsty.

Zephik
08-11-2007, 05:42 PM
That looks great Cymae, very realistic looking. How long did it take you to create the entire piece?

Curious, do Aussies enjoy tea as much as the English do? or was this just on a whim?

simon275
08-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Tea is a popular drink here but coffee is making up ground with new Starbuck's appearing all the time.

Elenril
08-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Noooo not Starbucks! We must preserve our national pride and good coffee!

Cymae
08-12-2007, 06:06 AM
How bored do you have to be to decide to make a 3d tea tray.. hell, im sure someone would love you to model their idea of a case mod, since some of us have no artistic ability besides designing :( *cough* me *cough*

It does look pretty though and now im thirsty.

If you want some help give me a buzz on msn or something and I'll help ya out if i'm not doing anything.

That looks great Cymae, very realistic looking. How long did it take you to create the entire piece?

Curious, do Aussies enjoy tea as much as the English do? or was this just on a whim?

It took me 2.5hrs to create that piece. I love tea, but it's more of a Romanian thing than an Australian thing for me..

.Maleficus.
08-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks a lot. Now I'm going to spend my entire day off trying to do 3D.

:D

Looks really great though. Is the table top just a pattern? I can't imagine you modeled every part of it... That would take forever..

Cymae
08-13-2007, 05:05 AM
Thanks a lot. Now I'm going to spend my entire day off trying to do 3D.

:D

Looks really great though. Is the table top just a pattern? I can't imagine you modeled every part of it... That would take forever..

yep. it's a texture.

dgrmkrp
08-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Curious exercise :) The image itself didn't make me thirsty, but after hearing others talk about coffee and tea.. I think I am in the mood for a nice cup of tea too :P
Also, what did u mean by:

It took me 2.5hrs to create that piece. I love tea, but it's more of a Romanian thing than an Australian thing for me..
..errm... ?.. I don't drink that much tea ;)

crenn
08-15-2007, 02:09 AM
My mother tends to drink a lot of 'weak' tea...... everyone else in the family calls it dish water XD

Anyway, I'd say coffee is more popular than tea.

That tea try looks good, what program was that done in?

Cymae
08-22-2007, 09:25 PM
I want that never-ending table.

Nice work, but that teapot looks a bit lopsided. Not that I have anything against lopsided teapots!

The teapot is NOT lopsided, it's a primitive. so if you have a problem with it, blame autodesk ;)

.Maleficus.
08-22-2007, 09:57 PM
The teapot is NOT lopsided, it's a primitive. so if you have a problem with it, blame autodesk ;)
This is true. It's probably the camera angle that's making it seem lopsided.