Did a test run of the installed fans running & woo hoo no vibrations at all, 1 of the fans has a faint wobble but isn't causing any vibrations with them being solidly secured but it's all genuinely silent, I had to stick my head inside the case to be able to hear them running lol so it will definitely live up to it's stealth part of the name & the air flow goes as expected :up:, just hope it can cope with the overclock I have on it, it's only just above a faint breeze going through the case so should be ok just about, people think those Fractal Design Define R3 cases are quiet, I've built a rig for my bro with 1 & they aren't so quiet but this is silent as if it's a passively cooled rig so if anything is going to make any noise on this it will be the gtx 580 :) really can't believe how silent it is, if there were no spinning fans or lights you couldn't tell it was on :eek::up:.
Also done a little smoke test so I could see the flow working correct & it does although the bottom front fan is cutting it fine, ideally it needs pulling 10mm further into the case so it flows that little bit better, either that or add a seperator piece between the 2 front fans.
























