Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Project : Synthetica by AnG3L

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Default Re: Project : Synthetica by AnG3L

You just keep the bar set high my friend. Great work!

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

this has turned out so beautifully, i cant wait to see the final stages
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

This is one of those mods I want to see in person.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
    You just keep the bar set high my friend. Great work!
    Thanks bro I do my best!

Quote Originally Posted by DonT-FeaR View Post
    this has turned out so beautifully, i cant wait to see the final stages
    Thanks man, soon enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    This is one of those mods I want to see in person.
    If you ever come to Cyprus feel free to come over!!

That is just too cool! the powdercoating turned out awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

That is a Masterpiece

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    That is just too cool! the powdercoating turned out awesome!
    Thanks bro glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    That is a Masterpiece
    Thank you my friend!!!

Overclocked

With this and that here we are guys at the final update of this year and of this mod!!! I wont say much as is nothing left to say but I will let you know that THIS was one of the most difficult builds I ever did after Totechnika! The pump refused to start so I had to dismantle it and fix it, the watercooling loop took me 11 hours to get it right due to tight space and the lack of the proper fittings even though Bitspower gave me more than enough to use, the cable management was a nightmare as I had to create and mod each and every cable so.... ok thats all!!!

First some random pictures of some of the soooooo many things I did these days. I wont show more pictures as I said before is pointless to show me holding a screwdriver and attaching a motherboard. One of the many custom cables and some steps of the final assembly.

I used 2 kind of sleeving in this mod. At the left side is the MDPC one and at the right is a sleeving a friend of mine has send to me from USA. The quality of this sleeving and its density is 10 times better than anything else I ve seen and used so far (sorry MDPC fans) but is quite difficult to work with so this is meant to be for pro modders with lots of experience and patience.

And a small teaser shot of the final build.....

Here are some "artistic" kind of pictures with the sleeving my friend send me from USA. I took these pictures for him and I thought it will be nice to share them with you just to see that I can also take some "nice" shots with my cheap camera but I prefer to stay "true" and while I mod on my bed or kitchen table or in the backyard I will always take shots from there and as bad as it might look, this is were I mod. I have nothing against nice photography I really love it but for me its impossible as the kind of work I do cant be placed under black velvet sheet for some shots!

Thats all for now guys see you soon with the final shots!!! Till then, peace and thanks for the support for one more time!!!!

Overclocked

After 7 months and a looooot of sanding, filing, forming etc etc, I am proud to say that I successfully finished one more mod and another journey! But what a journey will that be without all these awesome friends here, with all the support, the kind comments and help and off course the sponsors which helped me for one more time to bring in life my crazy and artistic ideas!!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Sponsors:

And now the final shots of Project : Synthetica! I used various lighting positions with my very cheap equipment but I believe I managed to take some nice shots after all lolz
    I also did some changes on the mod:

1) The paint on the ventilation holes is changed after some request I had in more soft granite looking color.
    2) The Gpu stand was made again from scratch in a more professional way and now it works also as a clip cause you can position the Gpu and then turn the stand inside towards the card and it will hold in place but I also used 2 screws for maximum durability.
    3)I used in every component that vibrates (sounds kinky lol ) antivibration rubber mounts and all that effort I can say it worked more than I could believe and the PC is barely audible even with all these holes!

Also I had difficulties capturing the night shots as the lighting was made in a way to be ambient, not strong and distracting as I wanted a smooth effect. I couldnt calculate if that lighting would have been easy to be captured by the camera so the shots was the best thing I could do. The effect of all these ventilation holes is phenomenal as the lighting spreads in every corner of the room creating shapes that look awesome. Unfortunately though after all these efforts it was impossible to take shots....

So now please enjoy the final shots of Project: Synthetica!!!

Overclocked

For one more time, thanks guys for all the support, all the nice comments and hopefully will meet again in a new journey!!! Peace!!!!