Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Doom3: Project Mars City (Comments Only)

Default Re: Doom3: Project Mars City (Comments Only)

Youre talent is exceptional. I have watched other worklogs. I followed the dark blade log that was watched by so many people during his work but yours far exceeds his work. REASON.. While he did design it, it was the computer and CNC machine that did the work. Here you not only designed it you hand crafted every part. You tool steps to add realistic information (like the rivets) and had to measure each to keep them in line and spaced correctly. Now that is some major work. Then the blast door. Each part designed, hand crafted and constructed to make an absolute fantastic product. The air lock door being servo operated and the paint that matched the game screen. The detail on the chain saw and the logo of Doom3 are unreal to the point that I am in shock of all that work. Talk about shock and aw! The LCD right down to the lamps on the logo, nothing was overlooked.

Wanna trade? LOL
    The last time I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, it was another train headed towards me.

Fresh Paint

This is SICK. I love you man!

Fresh Paint

I Love the job u done, but just a question. with the door which slides up and down with a cd/dvd motor how did you make it go back and forwards (up and down) im trying to use a cd/dvd motor for a project but only can get it to go one way. would you be so kind as to help many thx.

Ronnie.

AP BC Calculus = Headaches

HERE you go ronnie. hope that thread helps you and good luck

oh and welcome to TBCS!
    Intel Pent D 2.66Ghz| 2Gigs| 18x DVD-RW| 200, 40 GB| 550W ATX| Zalman 9500

Fresh Paint

i was looking through a friends pc magazine 'CPU Complete Powere User 11/07'
    and theres an article in there about a guy whos used a fiberglass mannequin
    for his mod (Surroz’s Autopsy aka Mannequin Skywalker)
    which is a pretty amazing bit of work , maybe a bit weird having it stood next to you while on yer pc but still an amazing bit of work,
    it lead me to Google to find more which lead me this site
    and this mod which i goto say blew me away
    and not only blew me away but has also got me fired up to have a go at doing something myself, duuno what but the seed's been planted
    top work Mr Capello

Quote Originally Posted by Gut8 View Post
    i was looking through a friends pc magazine 'CPU Complete Powere User 11/07'
    and theres an article in there about a guy whos used a fiberglass mannequin
    for his mod (Surroz’s Autopsy aka Mannequin Skywalker)
    which is a pretty amazing bit of work , maybe a bit weird having it stood next to you while on yer pc but still an amazing bit of work,
    it lead me to Google to find more which lead me this site
    and this mod which i goto say blew me away
    and not only blew me away but has also got me fired up to have a go at doing something myself, duuno what but the seed's been planted
    top work Mr Capello
    I am a friend of Riches (Darth Beavis) and I have actually GAMED on the mannequin, and I have to say it's pretty damn sweet. He's got a good system in there, and it honestly isn't that weird to sit next to it while playing, espcially since he had it setup with a 42 inch TV...

Talking Re: Doom3: Project Mars City (Comments Only)

Quote Originally Posted by pattor_f View Post
    Hello people....

Iam pattor_f, press of HM (www.hardmodding.cl)

only it To show them an thread dedicated to PAUL CAPELLO (crimson sky)

I wait helikes it.....

Regards from CHILI....

An embrace.
    pattor_f
    Hello TBCS Community, I'm Carlos Escobar, Press agent of Hardmodding too Pattor is a friend of mine, and he's moderator of said modding community. I've fixed the post so you guys can understand it better

<<< Start message >>>
    Hello People,

I'm pattor_f (now it's just PATTOR), press of HardModding & Co (now he's moderator).

This post is just to show you guys that we dedicated a post in our home (as of July 25th, 2006) and a whole thread in our forum, just for Crimson Sky (Paul Capello) and his modds

I hope he likes it....

Best regards from CHILE

Pattor

<<< End message >>>

that does it for the quote

I had registered a while ago but because of work and studies I didn't have enough time to even post @ HM.cl =( but well, here I am I'm Carlos Escobar like I said, and I can just say for the Doom 3 modd:

This Modd rules!!

I also like a lot your F-117 Modd Paul In fact it inspired me to start building a plane modd too but a 'little bit' bigger xD actually I'm just waiting for the end of this term to start with it. Of course I'll be posting photos as soon as I get my hands into it to keep you guys updated on that

I'd also like to take the opportunity to invite you guys to our website so you can check out the guides, worklogs, reviews, news and you're also invited to participate in our community I'll make sure to have a place for english posters too, and i'll try as much as I can to intercommunicate those who don't know spanish with those who don't know english but would like to exchange ideas

Guys, thanks for this amazing community, thanks for your great guides and thanks everyone @ TBCS for making this site one of our #1 references when looking for exceptional modds

Sincerely

The__Dark (El_Dark @ HardModding)
    Last edited by the__dark; 04-24-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: forgot to add links to said thread & post :P
    Check this site out =D HardModding & Co

looks like nobody saw the previous message
    Check this site out =D HardModding & Co

Thank you!!!!
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

whoa wow wha truly incredible work paul very inspiring, been checking out some of your pieces and my jaw was on the floor reading your mods, your my new role model, really awesome craftsman

i was holding back on joining the forum until i had a little more experience and something to show, i'm still a newbie to modding only done 2 full projects all aluminium which were pretty rough but my 2nd was a bit nicer, on these cases i was just aiming for best air cooling setup, going to do a 3rd starting may or june hopefully with a motherboard tray and back made by myself rather than sourcing one from a case just to give it a 100% hand made factor .
    i'll have to try and find a place to buy styrene, after seeing what can be done with it i'm getting a flood of ideas and opens so many new possiblities.
    i highly doubt i'll ever get as good as you, but i'll try hehe