Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Doom3: Project Mars City (Comments Only)

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Doom3: Project Mars City (Comments Only)

hi me again with the smoke generator do u need to add any chemicals to make it smoke or is it fully electrical. if fluid required does it waste much and does it come with fluid of this site http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares...oduct&ID=82602
    and how do u plug it in ur computer plz give me instructions if u dont mind crimson

It does require fluid...and it is designed to use as little of it as possible. And it can operate on your pc's regular molex connector. Just wire the yellow wire (12v) to its live wire and its ground to one of the ground wires. Its really not that hard. The smoke maker oppeates on 6-12v...so 12v will work fine. Hope this helps...lemme know if you need any more help.
    How did you come to trade the fiddle for the drum?

Fresh Paint

Thank you mathew that helped me alot does it come with the fliud when you purchase it from that site?
    u will be tha fist to see my mod lol

I don't think it does. I am not sure. Crim can ansure that. I am not sure what fluid it would take eather.
    How did you come to trade the fiddle for the drum?

Fresh Paint

if eny one knows what type of fluid the smoke generaor u use plz tell me and where do i get it from and how muckh does it cost or send me a link crim can u help?

Fresh Paint

What material is being used to produce the frame for the bottom of the case at the start of the doom 3 worklog? Might use some for my mod.

Fresh Paint

holy crap that is the most awe inspireing case ive ever seen. btw how much money did u spend on stuff for this project and what is your current hour count

Anodized

hey Crimson man i gots an interesting question im hoping you can help me out with, cause im using the same theme right now and was wonder where you got the pentacle appliques or did you etch them or have them done at like a sign shop or something, cause i cant really find any Doom 3 appliques anywhere... not that i want the same ones but was wondering where i could aquire something similar or what to do to go about it all... thanks in advance bro. And on the topic of your mod that thing is pimp bro im feeling the smoke machine and the lcd and everything you got going on, maybe this was already mention in your worklog, but what on god green earth are you powering all of this stuff with? jw i love how everything is a custome job you are in every since of the word a true artist. peace
    ~steve~

Quote Originally Posted by specialsteve
    hey Crimson man i gots an interesting question im hoping you can help me out with, cause im using the same theme right now and was wonder where you got the pentacle appliques or did you etch them or have them done at like a sign shop or something, cause i cant really find any Doom 3 appliques anywhere... not that i want the same ones but was wondering where i could aquire something similar or what to do to go about it all... thanks in advance bro. And on the topic of your mod that thing is pimp bro im feeling the smoke machine and the lcd and everything you got going on, maybe this was already mention in your worklog, but what on god green earth are you powering all of this stuff with? jw i love how everything is a custome job you are in every since of the word a true artist. peace
    ~steve~
    Hey thanks for the kudos--

The etching was done by a generous member of [H]ard forums who had access to a laser at work--you might want to check the mod services of some online stores for that---

As for all the accessories I have that need power, they are all low voltage (between 5-12v) and low amperage--very easy to run of of an average PSU without worry.

Fresh Paint

What material did you use to make the base structure of the case, because I could use some for my mod