Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make a Man out of you

Default Make a Man out of you

We were at a church camp for a week and during the talent show some of the guys from my church decided to to an interperative dance to Mulans ill make a man out of you. funniest thing ive seen them do. hilarious to watch.
    Watch it Here

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: Make a Man out of you

Yet another reason I avoid church
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Austral Alien

Hmmm, Church and Dance. Both things I go to great lengths to avoid, so I'll avoid the video too and take your word on it being funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

yeah, as soon as I read, "interperative dance" I stopped reading. LOL sorry.

Is awesome

Who got them to do THAT?

i mean... Why?

But whatever. A... um... decent dance, may not have picked exactly that song...
    You love my sig.

LoL. . Lets just all thank God it wasn't a Tap Dancing Musical..

Hey that wasn't that bad. Sorta cool.

-Cool-
    Project Pioneer : AMD AthlonXP 3000+ : 1GB DDR RAM : Windows XP MCE
    ATI Radeon X1650 256MB : 520-Watt Corsair PSU : 20x DVD-RAM DL + LightScribe
    1.0TB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Samsung SATA II
    250GB Seagate SATA I : 80GB Western Digital PATA/IDE

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Well, it looks like they had alot of fun doing, um, whatever they were doing. Thats what counts really, not the fact that they all looked like total dorks. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed. ...I count myself among them. lol

You should of left out the bit about it being a church thing, or even related to religion in any way. More people would of actually watched it, and possibly even laughed.

lol you know, I'll admit it though, Mulan is one of my favorite movies and that song kicks ass. Its just too bad that I am now and forever scarred for having watched that video.
    Last edited by Zephik; 08-15-2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: scared, scarred, same difference. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    You should of left out the bit about it being a church thing, or even related to religion in any way. More people would of actually watched it, and possibly even laughed.
    well i truly dont believe that because it was on a church trip dosnt mean that people who dont like church should steer clear of it. its a funny movie and it has nothing to do with church.

i really dont care if you dont like my beliefs or if they make you not wanna see this vid then fine i dont really care there are more ppl that would watch it. nowhere in this did i say "you should go to church" or that it had anything to do with church. just that we did it during a trip with my church's youth.

Matthew 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges Me before men, I will acknowledge him before My Father in heaven."

Greco101

Didn't you guys know the only way to get to heaven is to wear pink sweatbands and perform in a borderline homosexual play?

DUH... although I can't recall the exact page in the bible.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to discus personal beliefs (delete if you can't) but religion is a joke.