Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: --ChicksCanMod2--

Anodized

Default --ChicksCanMod2--

Although this is an old case, I am proud of it because it got me tons of attention in the modding world. I was able to prove that Girls can mod too, and are interested in the computer world. This is my first mod, my most memorable and I just love it. It was completed in 2002 and still stands today.

Duplicolor Mirage Paint with alot of sanding on the outside. Rustoleum paint inside. CC blue light, 120mm clear blade fan on top w/ lazer grill, 92mm clear blade fan in front w/ lazer grill, 2 80mm clear blade fan inside all controlled by the custom homemade 12v/off/7v fanbus/baybus. The fanbus was hell. Two custom cutout windows done with faithful dremel. All custom lazer engraving on the windows. O The other w/ my signature in Chinese symbol. All blue leds. Handles to top. Rounded cables. Everything w/ heatshrink. See the website for better pics, and more detail on the fanbus.
    Sky

Anodized

Very tight rig. Props to ya for being the first female modder out there Ive seen with a better-than-top-end mod. Ive seen hello kitty stickers on some chicks cases and they called it a mod...but you on the other hand went hardcore, and that deserves alot!

By the way...nice color. Im loving it!
    Im 427 and I approved this post

Anodized

Thanks man. I appreciate the comments. I fit in pretty well with the real modders, and all these modding attention because I am a girl, has allowed me to meet the coolest people. I have really enjoyed the experience.

wow that a really nice case great job on it

Hey your a nurse too, mmm. Btw where is Jessalba

Anodized

Not sure where shes at. Ive only chatted with her a few times. I know she said she was leaving for awhile..once.

Very Nice. Thats all I have to say...im speachless. Oh, was the lazer engraving done by you or did you have it done?
    How did you come to trade the fiddle for the drum?

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew
    Very Nice. Thats all I have to say...im speachless. Oh, was the lazer engraving done by you or did you have it done?
    Thank you.

I did the laser engraving. I had access to a $55,000 laser engraver that used Adobe Photoshop.

Thats a nice paint job. I like it alot.

Fresh Paint

Very nice. I love the color choices, and the overall design is nice, clean and simple. Good job. And the fact that a girl did it...that's just plain awesome. I've always had a thing for chicks with dremels....