Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire!

Default Re: Fire!

Quote Originally Posted by PauL View Post
    Today I came to school for my last day and The Red Cross is using the Tri-campus(SLVHS) as a refugee point for families. (I live in Boulder Creek so we are not in any danger.)
    ...just down the street from me... (I'm just off of bear creek rd, near hwy9)
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Good luck guys! Forest fires scare me. I live in a city surrounded by forest and right now there are 9 fires burning in the local forest district. Nothing very close to town though.
    My goal in life is to earn enough money to enjoy the lifestyle that my wife and kids do.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

i had forgotten this thread.... and when i read the title...i thought it was going to be a continuation of your supervisor guy cooking in the computer lab... ending with a bad result

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

Quote Originally Posted by b4i7 View Post
    i had forgotten this thread.... and when i read the title...i thought it was going to be a continuation of your supervisor guy cooking in the computer lab... ending with a bad result
    ROFLMAO!

When I saw the title I thought the same thing!
    My goal in life is to earn enough money to enjoy the lifestyle that my wife and kids do.

Heheheehee I needed the laugh this morning thanks!

BTW the fire was handled in short order and was extinguished pretty fast, only burning ~500 acres (several homes were destroyed though). Now the Indians fire in Monterey county (not close to me at all) has so far scorched 36,000 acres! The only good thing is that it is in a mostly wilderness area.

Another BTW: The office manager walked in on the boss cooking lunch the other day (I was not here), the GM who is in Alaska fishing, sent an email to him, scheduling a meeting first thing monday morning. Can't wait to hear the screaming!
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...