Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DeceptiMod

Anodized

Default DeceptiMod

Now this one has been around the block also. I think this case was not really appreciated. Alot of people thought it was a stock black case. It wasn't, that is custom high gloss paint that I did. Anyways, this case is sort of retired now. Its been in its share of magazines and at many different lans.

DeceptiMod. From the Transformers Armada theme. 2 blue CCLs. 4 Antec blue led fans. Vantec Rheobus. 3 window cut-outs. All with dremel. Hand done. All laser engraving done by me custom. Wire management done completly with heatshrink. Custom paint done with cheapo Krylon. About 10 coats total.

Soyo Dragon Platinum mobo
    P4 2.4
    GF4 Ti4200
    60gig HD 8mg
    SB Audigy
    DVD writer
    48x CDROM
    480 watt TrueBlue PSU

Side view

Front view with engraving

Back side with cut-out and engraving. The paint appears rough and bumpy in the pic, but that is actually the reflection of the textured wall.

Top with etching and engraving

Gorgeous guts

Look at that wire managment

Close up of etching

My setup

Close up of side cut-out

Another close up.

Anodized

everything ive said before applies here...OH MY GOOOOOOOD

by the way....is that a Cheiftec Mini Dragon Case?

Where did you gain all of these skills to do this?!
    Im 427 and I approved this post

WOW that has to be 1 of the koolest case i have ever seen you are really skilled at that

Anodized

Thanks yall. Before I was a nurse, I was an art major. I was lucky to be working a picture framer while going to nursing school. The picture framing shop had tons of crafts, like the laser engraver shop. That is where i learned how to use the laser engraver.

As for painting, my dad (yea yea Im daddys little girl) did model airplanes, cars and model rockets. So that is where I learned to paint and the attention to detail. My dad was a painter, although I have never seen him paint. For the last 27 years he is a contractor and carpenter. So I guess it is in my blood to be creative and work with tools.

Fresh Paint

Beautiful. Its amazing to see what kind of results people can get with plain old spraypaint

Not much of a transformers fan, but I like it. You've got some finger smudges though

ATX Mental Case

That is tight!, very badass. I am impressed!
    "It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people."

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by siege
    Beautiful. Its amazing to see what kind of results people can get with plain old spraypaint

Not much of a transformers fan, but I like it. You've got some finger smudges though
    Yea I got those pictures and they were my favorite, but unfortunately I had missed the fingerprints. But thanks!!!

Fresh Paint

As a fellow Transformers fan, although I only really like the G1's, that is an awsome job. Excellent wire managment, and beautiful paint job. I just hope my G1 Megatron case turns out as nice.
    "Peace through tyranny" - Megatron

esta bien

Fresh Paint

yay more bad guy fans........i got a decepticon emblem tattoo on my right arm