Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FURY...wow.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: FURRY...wow.

Pretty cool screen shots nice lighting effects.
    Need a sig

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

That looks awesome. Whats the gameplay like so far? Graphics are nothing without decent gameplay, although they do help mildly.

Its free right?

Maybe I'll have to spend... a couple days downloading it. 70kbps ftw.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    That looks awesome. Whats the gameplay like so far? Graphics are nothing without decent gameplay, although they do help mildly.

Its free right?

Maybe I'll have to spend... a couple days downloading it. 70kbps ftw.
    Use DownThemAll for it. It downloads it like a torrent, getting it in chunks, but still at HTTP speeds. It can increase the time by 400% .

I've never played an MMO but that looks interesting. If it is free, I'll download it.

Edit: Also, I don't know what to think about some of you...

Edit 2: Screenshots are under "Quick Links > Download Center > Gallery > (From the dropdown) Screenshots"
    RIP Bucko

Custom Title Honors

So far the gameplay is similar to Diablo and from what I've seen of it Final Fantasy. I have only done the tutorial part. Both those screens are from that. The graphics are awesome and like someone said, it is a resource hog. C2D E6600 and an 8800GTS 640MB were working hard granted 1 of my 2gigs was bad and I was using a GB of page file. It still played relatively smooth.

Greco101

Default Re: FURY...wow.

it's open beta so it's free for now. The cat was just something fluffy because people were getting worked up

It was fluffy but wasn't furry xD

I may try it.... but it's unlikely. My graphics card may not be able to handle that game.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Custom Title Honors

It could probably run it but with lower settings. Your proc would pick up some of the slack though but probably not enough for all med. to high settings. I won't be able to get any more screen shots for a while. I had to RMA my memory and going to be doing the motherboard.

Here are a bunch of screenshots I took of it. Click the images to see the full sized 1280x1024 image. I think I'll force things through my drivers, such as antialiasing. It's not really a stress on the computer or anything.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Lol I dont think my computer will be able to handle this game by the looks of it...

1.6ghz pentium m, radeon 9700, 512ddr

Hmmm... maybe on the lowest of low? lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Custom Title Honors

Not worth it. Plus you still have to download 2.2GB to play it. So on the time to download then to try and play....waste of time in my opinion.