Thread: Preview of next Windows release!!!!!!

Default Preview of next Windows release!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Preview of next Windows release!!!!!!

Wtf, it loads up and crashes... is that a poke at ME? lol I did notice that the logo was crudely drawn along with the name of it, lol.

calum

Thats so funny the nurse just came in she thought I was being sick I was laughing so much.

It reminded me of this and this ones pretty funny too ... though both old and you may have all seen them before.

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    Wtf, it loads up and crashes... is that a poke at ME? lol I did notice that the logo was crudely drawn along with the name of it, lol.
    Ryoken ... go back and click everything in sight .. have some clean shorts on standby hahahahaahahaa

Man.... this is old....
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

I'm at home on a REAL PC, so I'll try it all out now, stupid college craputers.

EDIT: Demented Buddha-dude, I've seen those before, funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by crenn View Post
    Man.... this is old....
    Only if you've seen it before is it old. Seeing it was totally brand spanking new for me and like a little light in my day which wasn't the easiest one I ever had so I liked that light.

Sometimes find myself hovering about to post a comment like yours which when I read it back to myself I know will come accross to the other as critical and judgemental.

These days more and more the post button does not get pushed. I realise that it doesn't really do anything for me or add to anyone's day or make the world a better place in any way at all to say such a thing.

Instead I go read something else ... take a look at whatever mad shiny thing TribalOverkill has been at work on or whatever.

The sun will appear to rise in the morning as the earth spins around flying through space at a speed we can barely imagine. It's all old stuff yet beautiful again and again - no matter how many times I see it. It's getting much easier to see the beauty in life, even in dark moments, as I learn to do so and make positive efforts to align my mind in that direction.

It's easy to see the dark side too and I am no fantacist but very much a realist. I think it was Paul wrote somewhere how happy he was that ninety something percent of the rep handed out on this site was +ve. I am trying to continually take the red pill. Wake up, smell the flowers and feel the sun on my back, and avoid my own tendancies to want to be a bluepill.

My point? In short - some things are better left unsaid.

I've decided that the (or at least my) meaning of life is to be happy, do what you will, make your own decisions and spend your time as you wish. That or 42...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    Only if you've seen it before is it old. Seeing it was totally brand spanking new for me and like a little light in my day which wasn't the easiest one I ever had so I liked that light.

Sometimes find myself hovering about to post a comment like yours which when I read it back to myself I know will come accross to the other as critical and judgemental.

These days more and more the post button does not get pushed. I realise that it doesn't really do anything for me or add to anyone's day or make the world a better place in any way at all to say such a thing.

Instead I go read something else ... take a look at whatever mad shiny thing TribalOverkill has been at work on or whatever.

The sun will appear to rise in the morning as the earth spins around flying through space at a speed we can barely imagine. It's all old stuff yet beautiful again and again - no matter how many times I see it. It's getting much easier to see the beauty in life, even in dark moments, as I learn to do so and make positive efforts to align my mind in that direction.

It's easy to see the dark side too and I am no fantacist but very much a realist. I think it was Paul wrote somewhere how happy he was that ninety something percent of the rep handed out on this site was +ve. I am trying to continually take the red pill. Wake up, smell the flowers and feel the sun on my back, and avoid my own tendancies to want to be a bluepill.

My point? In short - some things are better left unsaid.
    While what you said is true, I've actually been on a forum where the person first made this.

As for seeing the lighter side of light, due to depression and social anxiety, it's not something I see commonly, but normally when I do, it's great. Sometimes you just need a bit of music to 'influence' and help carry you. Proberly why I love VNV Nation so much.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yFkYlfmXejI
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzNubHoFW-c
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=U-4kFq2nEC4

As for the sun.... http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/they+mi..._20136398.html

Anyway, I wake up in the darkness, looking at the fake lights lighting my way until I get out of the house, the sun slowly rises bringing it's reminder. I'm alive, and sooner or later, things get better. Just need to be patient.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!