Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found this on facebook...

Austral Alien

Default Re: Found this on facebook...

First you say:

Quote Originally Posted by xenosagarox View Post
    Checked my email today. A friend sent me a link to join a group called: "Students against the rape of Megan Williams and media that ignores her"
    Then you say:

Quote Originally Posted by xenosagarox View Post
    I don't ever read the news. Period.
    So you've posted this up not having any clue whether or not the media is ignoring her or not, seeing as you don't look at any news anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    So you've posted this up not having any clue whether or not the media is ignoring her or not, seeing as you don't look at any news anyway.

lol maybe I lied just a little bit. I read the newpapers from time to time. But I gotta ask you. How normal is it for a 16 year old to admit he gets 3 different types of newspapers just to read it for fun? Lol I LOVE to read. And on top of that, I believe mostly everything I read. It makes it more fun that way then not believing.:p

BUT I'm not a idiot so I know what is fact from fiction.

Anodized

Lol would this thread be considered dead? anyways, I found some interesting news materials. Since we were talking about how messed up the world is and stuff before we let this thread die, I believe you all should watch this vid: http://www.whoneedstelevision.com/?video_id=15506&pg=4. Its the vid where the UF student gets tasered for no reason at the one Kennedy speech. Just goes to show how messed up the world gets. I guess freedom of speech no longer exists eh?

Anodized

yes but why did he have to resist arrest in the first place? on top of that, did you hear him yell "I'll leave just don't taze me" or something along those lines? I think I did, but I think I'm hearing things

Anodized

a cop grabs you and you pull away your resisting
    Yo that made me think. What if a pedo cop grabs a little kid and trys to justify himself by saying this little child looks like a midget theif or something and wants to take him in for questioning? I rememeber my entire American Studies class had an 40 minute debate on the legitamcy of cops. Are they really here to protect us or are they just abusing their "powers"? You know, after watching this video, it made me think that I should stay shy and quiet all the time cuz if I don't I'll become tazered to death and slapped with charges like "Resisting Arrest, Battery of a lawenforcemnt Officer, Disturbing public peace," etc etc.