Slack on schoolwork.
    Slack on schoolwork.
    Slack on schoolwork.
    Go insane.
    Think.
    Slack on schoolwork.
    Wonder why in hell I'm not dead yet.
    Slack on schoolwork.
    Be surprised I'm not insane from all the pressure I have building up in my mind about various things.
    Slack on schoolwork... and that should be about it.

I seriously should start exercising, but I'm having a mental WWIII right now and I'm having lots of trouble doing anything productive. Talk about recession, ugh.

tinfoil-underwear

Default Re: Found this on facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    Be surprised I'm not insane from all the pressure I have building up in my mind about various things.
    With all due respect our dear Ry,

Insane from what???

36% of what you posted is "Slack on schoolwork".
    You're in TBCS?
    You do realize we're following a guy that's the

VP of Regional Sales for
    Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids

I'm just sayin'...

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I know... it's just annoying me. A lot of my few friends are kind of going through hell and that's bothering me. I have a lot of crazy ass mental things going on, I think a lot and just seem to worry about some things too much, I can't think of any examples right now though... but I have too much to do, I have to maintain good grades in college, find a job, get the hell out of my parents house, and all sorts of other responsibilites that I'm not really ready for but my mind won't let my stop progressing. Hopefully this explains something... I suck at explaining things... especially emotions and all that good schtuff.

tinfoil-underwear

I have to maintain good grades in college, find a job, get the hell out of my parents house, and all sorts of other responsibilites that I'm not really ready for but my mind won't let my stop progressing. Hopefully this explains something... I suck at explaining things... especially emotions and all that good schtuff.
    GOALS!!!
    I love goals.

Goals are dreams with a deadline.

Good grades... go for it.
    Job... GO FOR IT! $$$ =
    Your own crib... go for it.

Not ready for what?!
    Ry, c'mon buddy!!!
    Why are you downgrading yourself like that?
    You're not ready???
    HELL DUDE!
    You should think you're ALWAYS ready for EVERYTHING!
    Doesn't mean you will be, but it's the attitude!

Everyday, take a step towards the achievement of your goals.

Case in Point: Moving out of your parent's house.

Ok, so:
    Tomorrow, you can sit down, and give it 10 full minutes to determining WHEN you want this to happen.
    Next day, you can give it 10 minutes to determine EXACTLY what type of crib do you want (small apt? Studio? 3bedroom?)
    Next day, you can give it 10 minutes to make a Draft v1.0 of your budget.
    Next day, you can give it 10 minutes to do an initial internet search for them.

and so on and so forth.

You're brilliant buddy... don't downplay yourself EVER.
    Because, NOBODY will tell you "Hey you! Rise to great heights! You're great! Don't be down!

In fact, if people see you down (generalization of our 6billion Earthly friends), they'll try to keep you down.

As to emotions and schtuff... it's good you got that... women are emotional, not logical.
    So hey!!! Positive side... you already have a leg up with dealing with women.
    And that makes bananas happy.

THIS banana you pervs!
    You're in TBCS?
    You do realize we're following a guy that's the

VP of Regional Sales for
    Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids

I'm just sayin'...

Anodized

Only TV I watch is G4 but only for special events like TGS and E3. I'd say this facebook group is more like a supportive thingy for that poor girl.

Hahaha. The mental "slap in the face" I kind of needed. Thanks AJ.

But yeah, as to moving out, I already can tell I'd be a bit more responsible and enjoy everything better. One, I like listening to music and all that nobody else in my family likes. Two, I'd like to have friends over and not have to remodel the house beforehand. Three, my room is a pit because my parent's house has some bad "feng shue (sp?)" or something going on. Four, I'd kinda like to not have to be dressed up for leaving the house all the time. Five, I could come up with a few more, but I'm not going to strain myself for more reasons at the moment.

Me? I push myself down as I have some hormonal problems and have been slacking on one of my supplements, one's a shot, the other's a gel you have to kind of... rub on like a lotion and it's annoying and that's not something I like to do at 3am when I'm getting ready for bed (bit of insomnia lately). I'm used to being downgraded by others and have been doing it to myself for too long, time for a change, eh?

I'll look for a job soon, I have no income atm. I'm mooching off my mom for gas money and for food and stuff (she doesn't mind, or so she says...).

With women, yeah, I probably have a leg up there, but my mind kind of shuts off and doesn't give me any advice or tell me what to do so I just kind of... shut up whenever trying to talk to anyone, at least in person, text is way different. At the moment, I figure when I find "the right person" or at least someone that I connect with, we'll see what happens and pray for the best... if I prayed or got along with religions that is. I hate being told what to do and this is right and that is wrong and all, ****ing people always trying to make me fit into the little square hole they call acceptance, I'm more of a sphere or something, not a square. 3D, not 2D you idiots. lol

I should hold up a spear next time someone tries to push me down and laugh when they have no use of their hands for a while. Muahahaha. So yeah, time to bend these thought processes towards a more productive means.

Hmm... 30mins until writing starts, we have a paper to turn in and I'm the only one here... people are usually in here. Wimps. :F

/encyclopedia sized

Anodized

Hahaha. The mental "slap in the face" I kind of needed. Thanks AJ.

Mental slap? Thats too voilent! How about a mental hug?? Thats much better right?

Nah, more like BAM! Stop being dumb. :F

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    ]BOYCOTT CNN!!!
    I've been boycotting cnn for at least 3 years now. You can watch the "news" for an hour on there, and know every headline for the day, and not a single detail about what happened. They sensationalize everything, reporting on people's emotions and crap instead of what factually happened.

I get my news from fox news, CNBC, and various news sites (like the onion, lol, jk) and when there's a hole in a story that interests me, I google / wiki stuff. Not to say fox and CNBC are 'good' news sources, but CNN just plain SUXORS!!
    "the bada and the bing"

Anodized

I don't ever read the news. Period. Unless its about cute little critters being turned into mutant soilders which was released as a plan to dominate earth but something went wrong and we're now being ruled by hamsters.