Thread: Logitech G9 Black 5 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB Wired Laser Gaming Mouse

Anodized

Default Logitech G9 Black 5 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB Wired Laser Gaming Mouse

I know I'd said I'd go away but it's just so hard cuz this is like a family and to me it is family. Going away from here would be like running away from home.
    Plus, some of you convinced me not to.

Anways, found this intruiging mouse. Who wants this little bugger? 90 bux plus free shipping but with this code: EMC927MERC01 you get extra 10 bux off. Not sure if you have to sign up for their newsletter for that code to work though.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Logitech G9 Black 5 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB Wired Laser Gaming Mouse

That is interesting... cool mouse, but I like my trackball.

Dude, don't worry about it... just stay calm and try not to get too stressed out. Life is tough, just take it easy. It's like 1:30am though, at least where I live, if it's after 11:00pm where you are, go to bed, I know I am in a few. People act weird when tired.

Anodized

Lol if you think I meant run away from home, thats a big noooooo. I'll never do that. Lol It is late (1:3 so I didn't bother clarifying. I meant TBCS. I love this place. I spend most of my time here checking the deals, coveting ferrys(right guy I hope) light shows and Crimsons awesome modding skills. Plus many others but too many to list. Anyways, I'd rather a g5 or something then this. You can't mod this! specially with the high price tag! but thatll never stop you guys...

MISTER RABBITINGTON! GO HOME THIS INSTANT! I swear that young lad has some discipline issues. Now where did I put my blender, I certainly must mow the grass before afternoon tea... ahh, my favorite show is on the chatter, time for some relaxation on the can. Oh my goodness, is it pea o'clock already? I need to trim my eyebrows so I can go to the dentist.

Anodized

you are the most oddest person I have ever met. girl poll disapeared. but I did read the one with the salad fingers. Lol what is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by xenosagarox View Post
    you are the most oddest person I have ever met. girl poll disapeared. but I did read the one with the salad fingers. Lol what is wrong with you?
    There's nothing wrong, I just get a little odd at the wee hours of the morning. I try to be funny, but apparently I also came out as a jackass, that's a new one, heh heh. I'll chat with you on AIM if you want.

Anodized

lol i cant use aim on my bros laptop. It only has 256 ram and a 1 ghz pIII. If I use aim, i gotta shut down everything or everything would freeze. Plus I game most of the hours I awake cuz IM A GAMER BABY!! lol and you coming off as a jackass? whered that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by xenosagarox View Post
    lol i cant use aim on my bros laptop. It only has 256 ram and a 1 ghz pIII. If I use aim, i gotta shut down everything or everything would freeze. Plus I game most of the hours I awake cuz IM A GAMER BABY!! lol and you coming off as a jackass? whered that come from?
    That sucks, lol. Well, I'm on Oblivion a lot of the time anyway. Try Pidgin, it's better... just Google it. By jackass I mean I was just saying real asinine stuff, heh heh. I dunno... back to Oblivion!