Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Escape Plan - Seriously.

Default Re: Zombie Escape Plan - Seriously.

I agree with both points; but find that the amount of weight a crowbar would present as a weapon makes it a bit impractical. You could use it if you had to, but a nice sharp blade will be lighter, and require far less power to swing for extended periods, which you might have to do.

The shotgun would definitely be my gun of choice also, but again, considering ammo limitations and the possibility of running out at a bad time, I'd prefer to use it sparingly and rely on the melee weapons whenever possible.

28 Days/Weeks later: Awesome movies, not my favorites, but good. The thing is that they arent really zombies, as zombies are walking dead. The infected are actually still alive, as shown by the fact that they eventually starved to death.

In the Romero movies, the zombies were literally falling apart as they walked sometimes, because even though they were completely decomposing, they were still animated. There are even scenes were a decapitated head was laying on the ground, blinking and moving it's mouth etc.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    Actually, it sounds far more fun to be a people eating Zombie.
    Rather than escape, I'll choose to become one, then become the Zombie leader and I'll take over the world! Mwahahahahaha!
    Check out an Xbox game called "Stubbs the Zombie". Be the zombie, eat brains, control a zombie army, profit.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

D'Oh

Ok.. this is my only and worst nightmare.. except the daily waking up.. that doesn't count, as I'm not sleeping.
    You make it look funny though, so thanks

My spin on this: I just saw resident evil 3.. errm.. I'm not sure if I would continue living in that world, but I would try to go out with bang.. can you say nukes? Too bad I don't have access to any..
    Well, I have all living dead movies, resident evil, evil dead and even stupid stuff like brain dead.. They all scare me because they make me wonder what if.. so I guess I really can't find a true way out of this situation.. There is no other way out of this but death.. The entire planet is a hellish cemetery, and in time, I don't see any hope for us, the way we are now... .

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Check out Peter Jackson's "Dead Alive" for possibly the goriest zombie film ever. The movie has some humor in it too, but it's mostly *groans*.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

Id do a Shaun of the Dead, run into the lounge and throw all their vinyl as weapons

Haha.. that movie was great. I love the part where they push through the zombies, groaning and stumbling to blend in.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

you know....me and some friends had a discussion aboutthis subject one night...its an interesting topic

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

Do you have a second life?

Yes, I have a plain, now .

Firstly get bitten or however to turn into a zombie, Then be a spy, get people to pay me and ill tell them when the zombies are comming. Then with all the money find a cure to the zombie thing, and sell it for $300,000 a pop. Then when im the richest man, ill get the zombie gene thing, and make my own army of Super Zombies. Then nobody will mess with me.

Sam.

I'll just travel to Mexico, load up with weapons, ammo, food, and gas then just go to live with some relatives which they live miles from nowhere (only 1 house, the rest is cactus and small trees).

Has anyone seen Planet Terror (the first half of grindhouse)?

I am going to learn from that and ride into battle on a mini-moto!! :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.