Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Escape Plan - Seriously.

Default Re: Zombie Escape Plan - Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    When you read the book, you'll see some interesting uses for vehicles in zombie attacks. Really the biggest problem is their numbers. It's easy to underestimate the zombies, because they're so slow and stupid. But with enough of them, you won't be able to mow them down before one gets to you and bites you, then it's over. I would recomend something like an armored car (think of those big trucks security companies use to move money from banks). The problem of course is getting into one yourself. You'd pretty much have to find one of those companies AND the keys, then hope there's a truck around that matches the keys. All of this before the living or unliving find and dispatch you.
    I'm lucky that my father owns a trucking company, and has some heavy equipment... including this lovely toy. That's me on the left.

All you'd need to do is remove the ladder, and throw some heavy mesh armor over the windows, and BOOM! Zombie squasher deluxe!

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

D'Oh

Well, discussion is going great.. but I haven't seen one serious zombie movie ending happily. Why, because even the utterly stupid "night of the living dead" has them coming back to life even if they don't look able That's a stupid example. Dawn of the dead is a nicer example, where they just hit! NO time for preparation and they spread exponentially in crowded areas. So, it won't be a mater of escaping the city, but being out of the city from the starters.. So, to have maximum survival chances, I'm gonna plan my new home around resistance and survival, in face of tornadoes, floods, fires, earthquakes and.. zombies I would actually prefer a hill top over the plains. And even the thickest of walls couldn't hold them back, because (I'm sure I've seen this somewhere) the bodies of the ones you do shoot would act as footing for the rest of the zombies.. And their main problem is numbers.. I would isolate myself completely from the outside world.. Lots of canned food and a nice way of living afterwards... as a gardener. I would probably live alone, to minimize something others don't appear to consider: how did the undead come? Is it an airborne virus? It is in some movies.. the cause of the first infestation. If it is, I wouldn't want to live for 50 years, have someone die near me and kill me then.. would be weird and pointless..
    So, I would go on to live alone, mod by myself, probably without a computer or electricity and go.. mad in time, of course.
    (3d renders coming soon )

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

I think you all are crazy. (zombies..??.... HAHAHAHA)

Click here for the Battlefield 2 L.A.N. Pc worklog.

Quote Originally Posted by danthegeek View Post
    I think you all are crazy. (zombies..??.... HAHAHAHA)
    I felt like saying that but I was afraid of all the anti-zombie weapons everyone seems to have stashed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by calumc View Post
    I felt like saying that but I was afraid of all the anti-zombie weapons everyone seems to have stashed!
    LOL!

yeah we all have some sort of arsenals. I could, but, dont really want to spend on such items. Especially if that sort of thing happens you just take them.
    General Omega.
    Cooling Modder.

Greco101

D'Oh

errm.. those guys are crazy! we are just.. cautious I mean, there is no way a BFG could be made.. but we must fear the zombies!

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Is awesome

I disagree. By the time the zombie virus is made, we'll have energy weapons such as the bfg.

And about that australia thing? okay, no king, but i would definitely go there just to get away from teh zombies. *shudders*.
    You love my sig.

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

I hope that when the bfg comes out, someone would have already made a Spartan Laser also. imagine blowing up the heads of a line of zombies with that! haha
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

I was thinking, two things in a house that would be particularly useful for defense against zombies. Stilts and walls made for hurricanes/tornados. Metal supports and such as you see in coastal areas, and the stilts you see in flood areas. Combined, you'd have a pretty solid defense.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::