So after kicking around some ideas and getting stuck on forward momentum for 3XNES I got a hold of another complete system and said let the ideas come. This one is going to be a very simple mod.

The system itself is a Compaq Presario SR1303WM. It has a 2.0Ghz AMD Semperon Processor, 256MB RAM and a 40gig Hard drive. I know this is probably a little much for a server. Currently I have added another 40gig Hard drive hardware wise and installed a fresh copy of Windows XP Home. I like what I've seen of the current MB in the system because along with the 2 IDE plugs there are 2 SATA ports so up to 6 drives if I took out the DVD ROM drive, on the front is a multi card reader with 2 USB and a 1394 Firewire port. Future plans will be a TV tuner card for cable recording and more hard drives.

So here are some shots of the case as it is now:

So now on to the idea of how I'm going to set this up. Because I can't fit this under my entertainment center its going to sit out. So I'm going to add a small door to the front and place like a picture frame on the sides top and on the door. I'll get more pics as soon as I have the bondo set and sanded, down with the Compaq logo!!, and a few sets of Sketchup drawn up.