Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why efficent cooling is needed.

Default Re: Why efficent cooling is needed.

totally fake...

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

closest I've come is I had a hard drive with smoke pouring out of it. It came in as a repair job, the power supply had blown. So, my boss handed me a new supply and siad "here, replace it" Well... I did. The new supply had higher ratings, so managed to turn the drive even though the bearings were seized. Oh, the lovely smell that hung in that office for days to come.

Anodized

closest I've come is I had a hard drive with smoke pouring out of it
    ew. i know that smell i think. I remember my old semperon. the damn PSU got hit by a powersurge(I have real bad luck with PSUs) and I didn't know that. I turn on my PC and this aweful smell just fills up my tiny room. I nearly passed out but it was more amusing when my entire family smelt it. They all almost died from it. Seriously. ew. you just reminded me of the smell by bringing it up. thanks. i'm gonna puke now. bleh.

Oh and on a side note, would it be possible to turn a pc into a bbq grill and a pc at the same time? so you can be grilling and playing Bioshock or something at the same time! how cool would that be?