Thread: Front Page Writers

Default Front Page Writers

Hi everyone,

With the amount of work I have on my plate lately I asked a couple friends to help out with the front page articles and to my relief they oblidged. Please join me in welcoming SgtM and Spawn-Inc who will be chipping in with the Preacorial work going on. And if you haven't seen the front page lately (shame on you!) there is some kicking features on there so make it your home page and you'll always get the updates. Thanks and cheers to our new writers!

Jon
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Default Re: Front Page Writers

yea, the front page is kicking now,

Im on it about half way down so that makes it even better!

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Sorry about the loud music video guys and gals, that was my bad not the new writers. I converted it to be embedded but haven't learned the art of adding controls I'll work it out.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

would it not be easiest to just upload it to youtube and let them do all the work for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

yeah it would, but I don't wanna....

I really don't like the youtube look for front page stuff, I think it looks tacky. The flash video frames are better, but without controls they aren't going to fly so I'll learn how to fix them up.

yea, put three vids that all auto start up on the front page, would sound interesting to say the least.

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

there are three now, just muted the other two.