Thread: Adapter

Default Adapter

I was looking at new speakers for my Xbox 360 and PC.

I was looking at the Logitech THX-Z 5300e.(Omega your review made me make my final desicion, thx)

I just need to know what adapter is good for hooking up my Xbox 360 to these speakers.

I was looking at this, good enough, is there better that you recommend? http://www.amazon.com/Console-Adapte...5081830&sr=1-1

And just wondering how would i connect these to my TV? do i need an adapter?

thx.

Greco101

Default Re: Adapter

I'm not sure if the 5300's have an optical out but I don't see why they wouldn't. If they do and you have this cable:

You're set. What I just did :o) I'm just waiting on my 25' optical cable that I got on eBay for 10 bucks

i got that cable that you posted.

The adapter is Compatible with all Logitech 5.1 multimedia speaker systems, but i just wanted to know if theres any other adapters out there that might be good.

thanks Greco

Greco101

Optical cable would be the best so why would you want anything else when you have that option available?

You can even get a splitter if you have a sound card with an optical output so you can share one speaker system with your pc and 360

50' for 15 bucks